Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your Master's Application - Archived section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Aliases : Your Master / PenguinGuy / Shortymant

Email Address : mrpenguinguy@hotmail.com

Section I am applying for: Old archived files

Do I have experience in the section(s) I am applying for? Sadly, I do not. However, I can quickly clean the section up and keep it clean all day, 7 days a week.

I have loved RaGEZONE since the first day I got here on November of 2008. I've been on probably every day, 5 - 8 times a day, 7 days a week since then. With that, I can quickly take action upon a malicious thread, for example. I can understand which threads should be where, and how to take action under the right impression without consulting others and behave in a professional manner when tensions arise from members.

Why did I join RaGEZONE? GunZ development.

( Side note, yes I have been here since November 2008, my first account: RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums - View Profile: shortymant )
Not the best application, but I hope it will do. Good luck to the rest of you who applied to become a Moderator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back