Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MineCraft Secton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resurrected
Reaction score
Hi,since applications are open,and im a large fan or Minecraft,then its worth applying for!

Jamie

Aliases:
JimJam32

Email address:
fsh.boy32@live.co.uk

Section you are applying for?
MineCraft

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
Although i am relatively new to mine craft, have recently started reading the minecraft sections posts and threads,and feel its a path i want to take,after i have just departed habbo hotel.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.

I feel i have been apart of the lesser community of Ragezone,helping and supportng without posting the word "noob" or "gtfo" Like some other well established members.I want to be able to prevent people like that actually discouraging new users or users like myself,simply because they have a blue or orange name or 5k posts.
I have experience in minecraft servers from external sites,which hope to bring to the section,moderator or not, and i feel can become apart of the mine craft community,helping and learning at the same time.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined a while back(august 2008).The reason i have forgotten,but during that time have had some moments of time where i have not been on ragezone for along tme,until recently. recently came back because Ragezoe is the number one site for private servers,ad basically a onlne community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back