Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderation Application - Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name - Grenadier

Real Name - Richard

Facebook -

Home Address - Upon senior Request

IP Address - You already have it

Phone number - MentaL's request only...

Email Address - rmawdsley19967@gmail.com

Why am i applying for this section :-

Because im funny as duck. Jokes... I believe i can get that section going (no disrespect to other applicant) i love a good joke both dark and light, people in real life sometimes find it hard to take me seriously even when i want them to, i guess my sense of humor is one of my best qualities even tho some may not agree. I'm not a very serious person but can be when i need to be.

I know my current inactivity may hold me back but i have just recently come out of a job due to personal issues and could easily make time for that section i don't have the most colorful of histories on this forum but somehow i always find my way back here... I did have a little bit of a skiddy history to on this forum but things have changed now and i guess i have grown up (little bit) i'm still a little bit childish but can step up when required.

Not gonna keep you here long because i'm sure you all have very important lives with very important jobs! I think people will have an opinion of me being a moderator on this forum both good and bad but i am prepared to take and answer any criticism given to me both good and bad... Bring it bitches..

/out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back