Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Jabba

Aliases:

Bloop & Designer

I'll be turning 19 in July.

Email address:

party.goer@hotmail.com

Section you are applying for?

Old Archive Files or maybe GunBound [*].

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?

Old Archive Files - I don't think we need any experience to moderate the Old Archive Files section since there's a lot of less populated MMORPG which is not known by most of the MMORPG players. But experience as a moderator is needed in this section since there's a lot of threads and sub section in this section.

[*] GunBound - I'm not active there at the moment, since I only play the original version of the server and I know a lot about the game. I can start to be active there, if I get chosen and get to know more about GunBound Pivate Servers.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.

Old Archive Files - I think I should be a moderator in this section because I have some experience to dealing with forums with a lot of threads and spams. Plus I'm always active in forums.

[*] GunBound - I think I should be a moderator in this section because I know some facts about this game even though I don't play the private servers. I also think I'll be joining some of the GunBound Private Servers soon.

I'm also matured and responsible. I can be quite childish sometimes but when it comes to work, I'm all strict and harsh. I do everything with commitment. And I really commit myself to RaGEZONE, cause whenever there's a request/event from MentaL, I'll make a free time for myself to do it.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?

Let me point it out.
- Find private servers's info/files.
- Learn more about private servers.
- Make friends abroad.
- Learn more about designing and dev.
- Made some signatures for users.
- Enjoy the 'Entertainment' Section

Regards,

Jabba.

Status
Not open for further replies.