Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - ACE Online

Reaction score
About Me
Name: Panos
Contact Information: Will be provided if requested
Languages: English only

Activity and Contribution
I joined this forum in 2010 because I wanted to be part of the ACE Online section. I have been quite inactive lately, mainly because our section lacks serious members and organization. However, I used to be a very active member of this community. I have released tools I made on my own and I have tried to motivate more people to participate in this game's development, unsuccessfully. I started the "Must read for ep3 server" thread, back when the only guides in this forum were for episode 2. Last but not least, I used to own and manage a private ACE Online server, called Ares Online.

Experience
I was a forum administrator when I had my own private server running. I obviously had to moderate it, for 2 years if my memory serves me right.

Why to accept me
First of all, I have enough knowledge to answer most questions related to ACE Online. Secondly, I can actually write code, in C/C++, C#, SQL, PHP and more languages... Finally, I have been around since our section had only 20 threads and I think I have gained the respect of most members of our section. So, why not?

Notes
I am studying at a university right now so my free time is limited. However, I think I can dedicate up to 7 hours weekly for this section, which should be enough in my opinion. My thread is not as long as other applications because I like being concise.

Back