Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - ACE Online

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
Some Informations about myself

Name: Henry
(written and spoken) Languages: German and English (im learning French time by time also)

Why you should accept me:
- When I joined RageZone I saw that alot of sections had alot of posts but less moderators (or inactive moderators)
- I am online every day for alot hours (normally it should be 8-10 hours, even if im at work)
- I know AceOnline, im playing the game since Flysis

Activity and Infraction
- I am very active (written above) even if i'm at work, it could be 8-14 hours per day
- I got warns, and a 1 month ban (if im right) but i also accept all of them

My knowledge as Board Admin / Moderator
I was running my first forum as Administrator when i was 19, since then i learned alot by myself, to manage a forum is not that hard (if you know how to). Currently im "staff" on 2 Boards, 1 as Admin, the other as Moderator, but i still have "nothing" to do

Final Words:
I accept my punishments, i also learned from them. Since that time i was more "inactive" (i was only reading). If you give me the Chance, i would clean the section (close old threats and so on). If you wont accept me, its ok for me also. i know you will take the right choice, no matter how you do, its ok for me. Have a nice day and see you ;-)

Back