Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] - Aion Section

Reaction score
Hello Ragezone Users/Staff,

I'd like to express my interest in moderating for the Aion section of the forums, while I have no recent moderating experience I feel that I could be contributing more to this community by offering my free time in bringing you a cleaner more professional Aion section.

About Me:
Name: Allan
Contact Information: Email can/will be supplied to moderators or admins on request only!
Details: Born and raised in Australia, Highly MMO/FPS Orientated, Passion for Music and gaming on all platforms.

Activity:
Silkroad Online Addict constantly checking on the silkroad online section every few days for more neat stuff I can get to working or testing with, whether its trying out other users releases or helping out with problems or issues others are having with certain issues they are experiencing.

Experience:
Have little to no experience with being a moderator on a forum of this size, but what better place to learn then in the ever growing Aion section :)

Reason for joining RaGEZONE Forums:
If I recall correctly I joined for Silkroad Online related files/source or whatever I could get my hands on at the time.Yes.. I know im an Addict.

Contributions:
While I haven't contributed anything i've done myself on these forums, I've helped when and where I can if I have knowledge on the subject and actually know what im talking about. Mostly yet again Silkroad Online section.

Notes:
I'm not very good at writing up information about myself or applying for things, but If you have any feedback about this application please feel free to private message me and let me know how I can improve!

Thanks,
Blacksheep25

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You seem more interested in the Silkroad section than the actual Aion section. Want to tell us why you want to be the moderator of the Aion section?

Reaction score
Silkroad online section need's no new moderator's as the moderator's there mainly Jangan does his job really well. That's one of the main reason's id never be considered for that section, applying for the Aion section because of the opportunity in becoming a moderator and because Aion is a game that applies to game's im interested and have played before.

Reaction score
you seem to be mature, but i see you are rarely active, joining from 2009 with only 300 post, well, it's not matter much tho'
anyway, it seem you are frequently post a spam post and get deleted by moderator such as "nice"/like maybe? good job, "i want to see this emulator too", etc
seeing you moderating aion maybe good, but i'm not really vouch yes, and i'm not vouch no either...
maybe try to be more active, and pos a constructive post :D:
well it's the higher to decide this :D:

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have no posts within the section, the section would need a committed moderator who knows the section to keep it clean from spam and help keep it alive.

Didn't Caustik have no posts in the Aion section either? He still got the position.

Exactly. While it is preferred that you contribute to the section, as far as I know it's not a must. Pretty sure MentaL and the higher staff would prefer someone suitable for the mod position, then someone with a bunch of contributions but always getting in trouble.

I think he should still be given a fair look at for the spot.

Reaction score
I've been around the Aion section for years, it's practically dead with VERY poor moderation. That being said I have no idea who you are, I've never seen you in the section, sounds like you've never even played Aion. You're trying to apply for a 'dead' section to increase your chances of gaining a position. #notgoingtowork .

Reaction score
I've been around the Aion section for years, it's practically dead with VERY poor moderation. That being said I have no idea who you are, I've never seen you in the section, sounds like you've never even played Aion. You're trying to apply for a 'dead' section to increase your chances of gaining a position. #notgoingtowork .

Im sorry but how would you even know I have never played Aion? I don't have to have posted in the Aion section of the forum's to say "Yes this person has played Aion before".... Also in saying that it doesn't matter if you don't know who I am or if im applying for a position in a "dead" section. The point is the Ragezone staff has asked for moderator applications in that section.

Check out my Xfire profile if you want to see games i've played with the hours, screenshots or videos. Not that i have to prove anything to you. Xfire:

Reaction score
You have no posts within the section, the section would need a committed moderator who knows the section to keep it clean from spam and help keep it alive.

You dont need to be committed to the section, nor contribute to it to become a moderator. Its a bonus, If you have contributions in the section.

You should know this since i posted the exact same thing in your application http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/entertainment-moderator-application-1046098/#post8315107 few days ago...

Back