Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Billy Olak

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Baljinder Basra or Billy Olak

Date of birth: July 7th 1997

Section of interest: WarZ Section

Contributions to Section Applying For:

Tutorial on how to enable vehicles for WarZ
Setup a Free ASP.Net Website.
Quick Backup of the SRC folder for WarZ

Why you would like to become a mod: A lot of reasons. For starters, most mods ignore the big emulators fighting in there, and do nothing to stop the spam. Even on my own damn thread, the two coders fought, don't know why or how they gotten into a fight. I wish to change the tables there and treat them as any other user. Even as a user, I can still tell them to piss off my thread and take it to a skype call. The mods there need some extra back bone when it comes to those guys, even MentaL came on a thread and told us we were being idiots. We need more people who can stand up to people like iKasu or SecretsofthePast or any of them and stop them from raging like a bunch of hyena's. They are here to set a example, not to bicker back and freaking forth.

What can you offer to the community? Balance, order, none of this bashing every user you see crap with big users bashing smaller users. I wish to protect the people who stand up to people that have power and show them that they are wrong, that even with their power, they will always be wrong. I get bullied, but in the end, I shake the guys hand and wish him the best of luck after we fight. You need people who can see the error of the strong and the mistakes of the weak.

Those people who have power rule the WarZ thread, which pisses me off, you cant post one thing with out mention of them.

I also can help people with their problems, as I check the forums every day.

Who are you? I am Billy Olak of British Columbia. I have a great sense of humor and wish to see every one happy. I have a great gaming computer and always love helping people, but If you screw me over, your in for a ride. I can code, sing, type, make anyone smile. I edit videos, play games with anyone, as long as you can crash jeeps into helicopters in BF3, your fine.

My favorite passtime is coding and my least favorite word is tarty.

What can you do as of tasks. As a kid with ADHD, my eyes are everywhere, I can moderate a thread here, then move onto a different tab and take out or ban a spammer or known flamer.

I keep the peace between all people in my community and have made a pact with almost everyone to date. Except Satan. My spirit is kind, and you won't never know I was here when I moderate, I operate in the shadows. Nothing falls behind my eyes.

My skype is baljinderolak78.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vouch for you.

Also you might want to add your contributions to it it might show more of yourself and what you've did for the community.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your application isn't bad, however WarZ already has 2 moderators that do an excellent job. I haven't looked over your posts to see what kind of an individual you are, but as previously stated the section already has 2 moderators so I don't think it needs any more.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your application isn't bad, however WarZ already has 2 moderators that do an excellent job. I haven't looked over your posts to see what kind of an individual you are, but as previously stated the section already has 2 moderators so I don't think it needs any more.

I can still try, I saw that MentaL was looking for a Mod for it, and I applied.

But thanks though, I tried to be as formal as I can, writing this post with care.

I even looked at other moderator applications to see what they did wrong and improve it.

Rogu3
Reaction score
As far as the whole issue with people fighting. It is getting out of hand, but I don't blame moderators because it seems the moderators have banned one of them or something and that person is making alternate accounts to post. One of them posted, "duck Ikasu" in the debate section and said "use this babies codes". That's a complete absolute, spam and wrong section!

I can't vouch for much else than that.

Also, I've noticed one of your threads. Just really excessive profanity and inappropriate language. I curse a lot, but no need to curse everyone out.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f788/kind-words-advice-949310/

Might want to work on that a bit, but other than that, nice application.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tend to swear a lot, but only if it's needed.

f793
Reaction score
Well he will learn other things too :D: At least 2 Mods are not enough...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Both mods assigned to the section are very good and proffesional. I don't know anything about the state of the section, but good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both mods assigned to the section are very good and proffesional. I don't know anything about the state of the section, but good luck.

It's pretty bad.

Arguments left and right.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not a good thing to go off-topic in your Moderator Application thread, as you break the rules you need to enforce in it.

I was just telling him, I edited it anyways.

Thanks for the tip though.

Back