Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Cabal Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings,

Name: Mark

About me:
I love MMORPG and Cabal Online. I played Cabal for 6 years and started to run my own Server years ago. And i can say i got enough knowledge about Cabal Online.
I am an easy to approach person, Willing to help and share my knowledge at my best.

Contribution:
I used to developed and make Cabal Online servers, But now I decided to quit making a server, And now, I just wanna focus sharing my knowledge to those newcomers in Cabal Section.

Skills:
I have knowledge how to code, (C++, PHP) from Cabal Online, I am not saying i am the best in Cabal Section, But I understand how the source of the game works. Started from reading threads, Studying the solution, Learning how to solve the problem, that made me good enough in Cabal Development. Reading.. reading.. and reading, Is the best key to become a successful Developer.
I am quite haund and pre-occupied with structure.
Excellent response time because I am always online almost 24/7.
I am fluent in English

Time availability:
I can start anytime. And i can work 16 hours a day, but i am online 24/7.

Currently I have a lot of free time, I love reading threads here in RZ, That thing made me knowledgeable enough.
I can assure you that I am able to keep the sections clean and the wrongdoers be warned or otherwise be infracted.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You joined in July 2014. The total amount of posts you posted since then are 20 .

How can we be sure your free time won't end anytime soon? What points are there to prove your activeness?

Reaction score
Hi Game Developer !
It may be hard for you to moderate in the Cabal Online section, There is already a moderator there..
Normally you need a maximum of 100 posts and have been at RaGEZONE for over a year. With several contributing posts, and contributing factors to your section.
You need to work on your contributes and put forth more time into the section.
It is unlikely that you'll get the position for this section right now, though I wish you the best on your application Mark! :):

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
20 posts in one year really isn't much activity. I doubt that you will get the respect you might deserve in this section.

Why do you feel the urge to become a Moderator of Cabal Online?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You joined in July 2014. The total amount of posts you posted since then are 20 .

How can we be sure your free time won't end anytime soon? What points are there to prove your activeness?

Hello Sir,

I can say my free time won't end, As I am always here at home, and I am operating my own Computer Caffe business. I also love reading forums like Ragezone. The time I started and try to build my own Private Server, I don't really ask, instead, I just read and read every single thread until I solve my problem. Only one thing I can promise, I gonna do my work honestly and i will be helping those in need with all my very best.

I understand sirs, But we all know, there is a saying don't judge a book by its cover.
There are lots of people in this section who are well-known by contributing things and by posting some help, But not 100%, instead, they are selling the help under the table. (I am not pointing to all)

I hope i'll be given a chance to prove my willingness and show my ability to moderate Cabal Section with all my knowledge.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But I am still hoping that I will be given a chance still. And I also hope that it won't be based by the number of my post.
There are some here who posts and chat a lot but lacking of work and cannot adopt in reality.

If I successfully get into this position, I gonna show how to chat less but works hard. And not chatting and chatting to earn post and likes and after that, they think they already helped but the truth is not.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for you application. Cable online doesn't need another moderator at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back