Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - DDtank Section

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the fact that you used your second account to give yourself likes and reply to your mod application, makes your chances alot lower.

Oh that guy name Mark Lin ? He is my friend, i invite him to this forum so i can help him to make his own ddtank server ..

Reaction score
i only see comments from your friends,they boost you very well..i don't know about your work on DDTanks, but that i saw here and your 50 reply about forgiveme,i m sorry,i learning from mistakes e.t.c make all this thing so annoying for me..

btw: good work on DDtanks section,but your work on mod application so horrible...

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i only see comments from your friends,they boost you very well..i don't know about your work on DDTanks, but that i saw here and your 50 reply about forgiveme,i m sorry,i learning from mistakes e.t.c make all this thing so annoying for me..

you can say what ever you like.. we cant judge how we're either good or bad .. only people around us who can judge us.. so it up to you what you want say about me.. i just can only accept it.. i cant do anything unless i change my personalities..

Reaction score
You posted in another section you won't be on RaGEZONE for a year, so you won't be active...

EDIT: A quote to back up my statement

Maybe I Will Not Online Till This Last Year Because I Want To Make Prepare For My Final Exam.. If I Good Nice Result , I May Enter The College .. See You Soon.. Thank For All Ragezoner Who Support Me.. Wish Me Luck.. But If I Have Time I Will Keep Online ~ :D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate to come off as an butt, but I don't think you're moderator material.

Professionalism is a big thing and in my eyes, you lack it.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cant say anything , i just respect all your answer .. different person , different opinion.. there are some people who like us, and there are people who do not like us too, it is common of the world ..

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
cant say anything , i just respect all your answer .. different person , different opinion.. there are some people who like us, and there are people who do not like us too, it is common of the world ..

It's not about liking or not liking someone.
People who give negative opinion about a person's ability does not mean they don't like you.
You're a good guy and I respect you, but I just don't see how you could be a good moderator right now.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Sub Zero may not have the best English, and I'm unaware of his contributions in the DDTank Section nor am I aware of what DDTank actually is, but I know he's a nice guy regardless of what you say to him. (If you're thinking he's just acting this way to get a Moderator position, you're wrong, look at his other posts, he's always polite and he tries his best with the whole English situation) I agree, his English needs a bit of work, but after a while he should pick up on it. For the most part, you can understand what he means when he posts something even if his grammar is a little bit off.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sub Zero may not have the best English, and I'm unaware of his contributions in the DDTank Section nor am I aware of what DDTank actually is, but I know he's a nice guy regardless of what you say to him. (If you're thinking he's just acting this way to get a Moderator position, you're wrong, look at his other posts, he's always polite and he tries his best with the whole English situation) I agree, his English needs a bit of work, but after a while he should pick up on it. For the most part, you can understand what he means when he posts something even if his grammar is a little bit off.

thank for supporting me .. i never know that someone was watching my work.. now my big issue is grammar.. i always read post from other so i can improve my grammar , sometime i found new words that i never know..

Back