Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Name:Aksel.
Date of Birth:01.03.1995

Why are you applying for Entertainment?:

I am applying because the section does not have a mod. It does have Tyler, but I want to make his life easier. I would've applied for WYD2 but it's taken by vLife and he is doing a good job.

Expierence:

I was a mod here 2011-2012. I was a mod on RaGECRAFT. I lost all those due to losing my internet and having a terrible time in my life. I have other moderation experience on other forums aswell, no names will be named(If wished by smods or higher I will reveal). I have owned a WYD2 server, but for that section that doesn't count.

Activity:

Pretty much 12 hours, since when i go out I check my phone and RaGEZONE via tapatalk an when I'm home via PC. Ill go to college in fall but that means ill lose alittle bit activity. I wont be able to access my PC whenever i want, but I have my smart phone to cover that(not during class but during breaks :thumbup: ) Wich means ill be pretty active.

Contributes:

You can't really contribute to an evo section except when it's 'portfilio'.
but other sections have mods, that haven't contributed much or at all and are there just to keep the section clean. So thats why i want to be a mod there.

What have you done for RaGEZONE? :

Well I am making a video of RaGEZONE's history, for RaGEZONE's Youtube channel. I have modded RaGECRAFT for alittle time and I enjoyed it.

Time at RaGEZONE:

I joined RaGEZONE to download an attachment, it was worth to join! When i joined I was 14, so I joined for Habbo. Really never went there again since a game called 'WYD2' caught my eye. I made a server wich got later screwed over by a guy who's hands i trusted it in.

When i first started posting outside WYD2, I didn't speak proper english(It was terrible). Due to my age I wasn't the most mature person. After my first Outerworld expierence, I didn't visit it untill i learned to speak english better. Since that time I have made alot of friends and so on.

Recent Infractions/Warnings:

I did get a warning from Justice For All for forgetting to put a tag in the entertainment section. Its no big deal, imo. I was tired, when posting that video.

I really want to get back to moderating, but I'd understand if I'd be told if I'm not needed or not good enough. I have matured even more and if i have something stupid to say, I keep it to myself. Motivated by an old friend, I am applying again.

Thanks,
Aksel

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Moderator Application - Music Lounge

He was a cool mod and he did his job in the past, dunno why he got demoted/resigned but yeah, I think he would do the job in the section he is applying for, cool guy to chat with and a funny tf2 player :b

Rogu3
Reaction score

Aksel is always polite and always tries to contribute to whatever sections he can. I see a new post from him nearly everyday, so activity shouldn't be a problem. The only question I have is what contributions have you made to the Music Lounge? I don't visit that section too much, so if you could list some links of your contributions, I think that would be helpful for all of us.

Other than that, I Vouch, and Good Luck!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

+1 vouch for Aksel , I know he is easy to understand the other person . He can handle the section perfectly because he has be moderator last year.. You can do it !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well as I said before, I want to keep the section clean. I do know how to play drums alittle, and maybe I can take part in a band while in college. As I said in the app I don't have contributes, but the section doesn't have a mod and I want to make Tyler's life easier. I think i am capable of keeping the Music Lounge clean.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As much as I wanted and was hoping to pick up the Music Section (damn you! :p) I would definitely rather you get the spot and be back on the team. There's no doubt in my mind you would run the section just fine, you have my full support. Best of luck and hope to be working with you soon.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As much as I wanted and was hoping to pick up the Music Section (damn you! :p) I would definitely rather you get the spot and be back on the team. There's no doubt in my mind you would run the section just fine, you have my full support. Best of luck and hope to be working with you soon.

Thanks, man. You're a great moderator and I wouldn't be sad at all if you get picked over me.

f793
Reaction score

I love this guy! He is polite, kind and always friendly. He contributes a lot too.

+1 to this guy!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It would be nice to see ya back on the team, I remember modding with you :)

Me too!

Thanks for the support guys.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Don't hurry him

Thanks guys

you deserve it .. but you not in rush , right ? give some space for MentaL to thinking.. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Changed my section to 'Entertainment' if its okay. Would be better for me to mod 'Entertainment'. Can't change the thread name tho :/

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Changed my section to 'Entertainment' if its okay. Would be better for me to mod 'Entertainment'. Can't change the thread name tho :/

only Mod , admin , subsribe ( WTF ) just can change the title I think.. It will be nice if you will be the mod in the Entertainment but why you just not apply both of the section ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

only Mod , admin , subsribe ( WTF ) just can change the title I think.. It will be nice if you will be the mod in the Entertainment but why you just not apply both of the section ?

I don't know if I'm allowed? ill give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back