Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Moderator Application - Music Lounge

only Mod , admin , subsribe ( WTF ) just can change the title I think.. It will be nice if you will be the mod in the Entertainment but why you just not apply both of the section ?

Lol a word of advice, don't speak on matters that you are uninformed upon. As far as I know you don't just simply apply for multiple sections. You apply or separately get hired as a moderator and after you've shown you are capable of doing the job, if another section opens up you may request to mod that one as-well.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol a word of advice, don't speak on matters that you are uninformed upon. As far as I know you don't just simply apply for multiple sections. You apply or separately get hired as a moderator and after you've shown you are capable of doing the job, if another section opens up you may request to mod that one as-well.

oh.. Sorry I don't know about that but now I know that.. Now I will keep it in my head.. :):

Rogu3
Reaction score

I wouldn't switch sections too much, stick with the Music Lounge, see if you get it. If it gets denied, then go for Entertainment.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't switch sections too much, stick with the Music Lounge, see if you get it. If it gets denied, then go for Entertainment.

I just find 'Entertainment for preferable for me. I asked Junkers if I could. He said yes.

Rogu3
Reaction score

I just find 'Entertainment for preferable for me. I asked Junkers if I could. He said yes.
So, edit the thread. You should be able to because you're a subscriber now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So, edit the thread. You should be able to because you're a subscriber now.

I have edited everything needed. For some reason it still show's 'Re: Music lounge' or what ever. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PM MentaL or Junkers (or an other superred) to change the title. No biggy.

Changed the name of thread. For some reason it's still showing Re: Moderator Application - Music Lounge

Reaction score

You seem like a great guy, who is able to get straight to the point. I wish you good luck with your application, and a vouch from me!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thank you Wess.

Thanks vLife, I respect you alot and that was good to hear from you. :)

Edit:

Fixed the typos in the application

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back