Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application -- Fiesta Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personal Info
Name is Hector but i like to be called Gabe ( my middle name is Gabriel).
I am in Florida, 16 turning 17 On February 15,
I speak Spanish and English fluently.
I like to Play Fiesta / Help people with fiesta, or any other problem they may have.

Aside from me going to school. I can be on Ragezone from around 3pm to 12-1am week days and even longer on weekends.

Why me?
Well i think that you should welcome me into the moderator group because I have a lot of time that I can spend helping people, making sure that peace is being kept, and checking posts for any violations. I love helping people, at first I didn't like Ragezone much, but I have grown attached to it. I believe I can help bring back the Fiesta Online Community. Lately I have been on Ragezone daily and helped out in any post that I can that is recent / not closed. Even if not being chosen as a moderator i will still be here daily and help others in the community out. I know that I do not have many posts, but I assure you that it can change, also I know that I am fairly new to Ragezone, but I would still love to be classified under Moderator when helping people out. It can give me a sense of achievement and pride being apart of the Ragezone Fiesta Online Community.

What can I contribute?
Well I can contribute lots of time, and also I will be contributing to the Fiesta Online Community, being chosen as moderator or not, a fully coded C# launcher with a vote system and it should not let for any multi-clienting. I also will be contributing a Item Mall that was released here a while back , but the link has gone dead, and the person I believe is no longer here to re-up it. I also will be contributing in the near future some actual useful tool for people that have a fiesta private server or are opening one. I also will be posting my skype in my Signature (if accepted as a moderator) so that if anyone needs help they can feel free to skype me and i'll help them to my best advantage.

What have I done already?
I have already released some server files, not messed up, or damaged, for some people to use or feel free to play with, I have already posted things trying to keep the peace, and stood up for people getting messed with. Being accepted as moderator would surely help me accomplish this task as long as I stay here at Ragezone.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You have barely 10 posts, and on average, that's only about 2 posts a month.
Besides, you have only been here for a few months.
Not that I doubt your ability, but you really have no chance.
You should try again when you have more activity.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you~ Still hoping though, but if not, i'll sure be sure to try again in the future ^^ .

Reaction score
You have your account for around 4 months
You have 8 posts (deducted 2 from the 10, as 2 of them are from this thread)
You have some contributions... but not something memorable.

Besides, as I told in many apps before, if you want to help the section you don't need a green name. This thread just looks like someone just tried to get a quick moderator rank. My vouch is no, however I don't think vouches are needed anyway as you might want to give this a read: http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/contribute-section-applying-724544/

Reaction score
Not a vouch from me.

Being a ex-mod of the Fiesta Section, it requires someone who is calm, and can deal with a lot of disruptions. From your releases, none of them are actually your own work, they are just from a servers online patch server.

Also you would have needed to experience a lot within the community, and being there for such a short amount of time isn't really what a section such as Fiesta would be required.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok. Thank you all for your feed back~ I'll work on my Posts and Activity~ Maybe in the future

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We're not in the position to turn you down or accept you, we can only give you advice and feedback.

I'm glad you're considering following up on our advice though, might mean you'll become one, one day. ;)

f793
Reaction score
27 posts, low activity also you need to be on RageZone for 1 year before you can become Moderator (expectations do not apply).

Good luck in the future ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back