Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Film and TV

Reaction score
Personal Details:
Name: Chris
Username: Lunerica
Email: Can be requested in private. (I want to keep this unavailiable for identity purposes)
DOB: 17th November 1996 (Age: 16)

Section Applying For:
I am applying for the Film and TV section.

Information:
I have always aspired to become a moderator on Ragezone for many months and had never had the guts to do it! I feel that the time is right and now that I have built the biggest viewed & replied thread in the TV and Film section, I think its right to apply for the section which I am enjoying being in and around. With lovely people and great conversations!

I joined RaGEZONE for a couple of reasons, one because of the amount of members and that I could actually talk to people who had experiences in a field. Also it was because of Fiesta Online was the game I was mainly playing at the time of joining.

I am a heavy TV and Film watcher, I just can't get enough of it! I usually sit in my room watching multiple films every week. Sometimes it is best to have a rest and sit, watch and enjoy TV. While I am sure that everything I have done is to a quality and high standard. I do have downsides to myself. I do have a short temper, but I haven't lost my temper in the TV and Film Section before. I am more-a-less also in the Fiesta Online section, which in my opinion; Is a good game but lacks the community essence of other places.

I finished school early June 2013, and have been lurking in multiple forums on RaGEZONE; such as: The Portfolio, Fiesta Online, RageCraft, Spamzilla, The Outerworld. I feel that I am liked across some of these forums, and I am always friendly. I support many people while trying to be as helpful as possible.

My Contributions
I have tried to be active in the past, but there hasn't been many opportunities to comment on threads purely because I haven't seen the film or TV show. As I stated above I currently have created the most viewed/replied thread in the TV and Film Section (excluding the sub forum Otaku Central).

http://forum.ragezone.com/f767/tv-walking-dead-season-3-a-885010/

I am always willing to comment on threads which are on the topic of things I have seen or read about. I understand my contribution (in terms of threads) is low, but I have a passion for TV and Film. I always attempt to join in and express my honest opinions about it.

How you would conduct yourself as a mod?
Well, as a start, I would present myself as a formal, friendly and active person; I don't want to be one of those mods people dislike, yes I can take a lot of hate - but when something needs doing, it will be done. Consequences of actions are always thought of before I act, as people say 'think before you act' - Professionalism, and a sense of humour are always key things for moderators, if you are not professional - you won't get far.

As a little scenario, of how I would sort a case, it would be along the lines of:

Scenario: Troll on forums
Action: delete post, warn member

Scenario: Repeat offender
Action: delete post, warn member

Scenario: Derailing thread
Action: Discuss why he is derailing the thread, delete the post

I would mainly give warnings to those who have trolled on several other threads, and need a reminder of what is expected in Ragezone.

Past Experiences
I currently am a moderator on the Ragezone Minecraft server - RageCraft. I was promoted recently to Super moderator, to be a social networking 'master' and also because of the time I have dedicated towards the server.

I have also been a moderator on a couple of private servers, mainly to do with Fiesta Online. They have lasted a range of 1 - 3 months, based on the owners preferences on how long that he/she wanted to do their server.

My Activity
I feel that my activity is to a high standard, I am usually on Ragezone every single day; give or take a couple. I usually lurk around in many sections and if I see fit I would comment on things.

I have felt that this is a perfect time, I am not going to say I am perfect; I do have my downsides but I don't see that as a reason for me to be rejected. I always attempt to learn and improve how I act with people and I do not ever wish that anyone would have a grudge against me for whatever reason. I always would promote honesty and try to stop people from 'getting dirty'.

I have had a couple of infractions, one which added points; was for bad language and treating someone with disrespect - This is a prime example of what got me angry, it was someone who had just joined, not attempted at doing anything, just came and demanded files for a game. I understand that I was a little over the top, but it just got me extremely angry. Any how, I feel that I have learnt from that and improved on how I talk to people.

Thank You for your time.
Chris.

Last edited:
dat face
Reaction score
+1 Vouch this guy .. He is always active on TV/FILM section .. when I read some of him previous post I can say he is good guy and he is awesome !.. Lunerica Good Luck !

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You're a good guy. You can't really have contributions in that section but atleast you stated some.

As for the infraction. I know it was one time but heres a tip: If you get mad at someone/something. Write the message down, be as aggressive you want. dont hit 'post'. delete the post and you'll feel better.

You said you never had guts to apply? Hey man nothing to be scared of. Even if you dont get accepted you'll know your weaknesses and can work on them. Never be scared of something you wish to accomplish.

You do seem pretty mature for being 16(17).

Good luck,
+1.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Lunerica would be perfect for that section! He's always straight-forward, and he knows a decent amount about films and television. He contributes to that section probably more-so than others in the section and is very active.

Vouch and Good Luck!

Reaction score
Nice application. I've never talked to you one on one but you seem mature, and you seem like the type of guy who takes these things seriously. You're also very active, another good thing. So yeah, I vouch for you.

Good luck
+1

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
You would make a perfect Moderator for the section. I've always posted in the Walking Dead thread, because its one of my favourite tv shows, and from what I've seen, you act maturely, and your friendly.

It's a vouch from me.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I know you're a good guy, but your application lacks what I always like to see in applications and that's how you would conduct yourself as a mod, that and bobsobol was recently added to TV/Film and it's not active enough to merit two mods. Will keep you in mind though :thumbup1:

Reaction score
I know you're a good guy, but your application lacks what I always like to see in applications and that's how you would conduct yourself as a mod, that and bobsobol was recently added to TV/Film and it's not active enough to merit two mods. Will keep you in mind though :thumbup1:

Thank You and I will always be willing to offer support/help out the section!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
He is a very good Super Moderator on Ragecraft so I would vouch for him to be a moderator on the forums. Obviously in a section where a moderator is needed ;)

Back