Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Gaming Hotspot! , The Outerworld, WoW Advertisements

Old Time Member
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE users!
Welcome to my application page , please take some time to read my post as i will be introducing myself to the best of my ability!

Name: Leon or L

Where am i from? I live sunny Singapore!

A little summary about me!

I am a 2nd year Diploma student in a local government polytechnic majoring Info-Communications and Network Engineering. I live in a family of 5 people , have an elder brother and a younger sister! I am a fast visual learner and loves to play bowling and computer games!

I have a beautiful girlfriend who i have known for 6 years and we've been together for 3 years already! I'm more to a home person and spend most of my time on the computer 7 days a week for an average of 8 hours a day.

I always love a good joke and love to make the surrounding people around me happy and cheerful, my favourite sitcoms are The Big Bang Theory and Family Guy.

Why am i applying for the position?
I'm applying to be a Moderator for the Gaming Hotspot! , The Outerworld and World of Warcraft Advertisements section. I've been an avid MMORPG player for the past 11 years of my life, with experiences of running a guild sizes of 90 up to 890 members as a Guild Master. And in some of the games i've played, been able to reach the end-game of them easily. I am safe to say i'm a good gamer in many games relating to MMORPG!

I also enjoy other genre of games such as FPS , RTS and mobile games!

I also have experience running/developing forums for my previous private servers and guilds as an Administrator , Moderator and community manager respectively. Although the experiences i could list out , i would still let the staff here determine my ability and would be willing to learn as much as i can from them! I would love to offer my services and skills to the section and also try to maintain a very friendly environment in the gaming section as i myself love gaming alot!

Infractions: I have 4 Expired infractions

Thank you for reading my application , i hope i have provided you guys enough information about myself, if you do have any feedback or opinions please let me know!

Thank you,
Leon

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Re: Moderator Application - Gaming Hotspot!

Seem like a decent guy and like you'd be alright at it, but as the Evo supervisor I can tell you that Gaming Hotspot is sufficiently staffed but I'll keep you in my mind if an opportunity comes up :cool:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

My vouch for president, Like Lazlow said he's a good guy and he's really nice and i just think he fits in to the Gaming hotspot section and i sure like to see him moderate there as for his good experience.

Good luck buddy my vouch!

Old Time Member
Reaction score

Seem like a decent guy and like you'd be alright at it, but as the Evo supervisor I can tell you that Gaming Hotspot is sufficiently staffed but I'll keep you in my mind if an opportunity comes up :cool:

My vouch for president, Like Lazlow said he's a good guy and he's really nice and i just think he fits in to the Gaming hotspot section and i sure like to see him moderate there as for his good experience.

Good luck buddy my vouch!

Thank you for the kind words ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

No problem buddy

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Reaction score

I think 2 moderators and 2 supervisors is enough to be fair. Anyway, good luck, he might add a third but if not, remember your app can be reconsidered in the future*. Good solid app though.

*Yeah just saw Junkers say.. anyway, Good luck in future.

Old Time Member
Reaction score

Its one of the best applications i have seen on rz! Vouch! And good luck :)

I think 2 moderators and 2 supervisors is enough to be fair. Anyway, good luck, he might add a third but if not, remember your app can be reconsidered in the future*. Good solid app though.

*Yeah just saw Junkers say.. anyway, Good luck in future.

Thank you for your kind regards :thumbup: cheers

Back