Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - GunZ Online

Reaction score
Real Name - Irvin Khan
Age - 17
Contact details - if you want to contact me through skype, please PM me.
Location - USA

Section applying for: GunZ Online

Reason for application:
I've realized that the GunZ section isn't very active anymore; however, it's so inactive to the point that there's slim to no moderation being done in it, especially on threads that could really use a good cleaning up. I check the section every day still and I have been for the past 3.5 years, so I think I'd be active in moderating this subforum.

Experience:
I was a forum moderator on many GunZ servers, such as Trinity GunZ and a couple of my friends' servers. I am also the head developer of another GunZ server [will not name], so I do take care of a little bit of moderation within the developer/graphics sections there.

Contributions:
I've released many items within the GunZ section, such as interfaces, loading screens and 3D weapons I created in Blender. I've even designed a homepage for a MapleStory website and released it.

Proof:
[Release] intrface :)! - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Interface PSD - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Various Loading Screens - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Another Unfinished Interface (Mostly Coded) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Unfinished GunZ Interface PSD - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Weekly Pro PHP Scripts - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] 3D Loading Screens, Wallpapers, whatever. - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] City Loading Screen - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] IJJI Remade Loading Screen - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Devil's Orgasm - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] [Interface]Sky Interface - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] General Pistol - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Chaos Sword - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] gunz_logo_hq .png + PSD/XML - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
[Release] Singing Crystal Axe - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
MapleStory PSD Template - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

etcetera

What I'll do:
- Release some of my stuff
- Moderate/clean up the threads & the forum

Activity:
Pretty much every day for 4-5 hours, from 3 PM to 8 PM [GMT -5]

About me:
I'm a rapper, breakdancer, producer, and graphics designer and I'm aspiring to become a game developer. I'll be going to college soon, and I plan to study game programming as a major and audio engineering OR psychology as a minor. I'm 17 and from New Jersey, USA.

Thank you for reading my application. :):

Reaction score
Reason for application:
I've realized that the GunZ section isn't very active anymore; however, it's so inactive to the point that there's slim to no moderation being done in it, especially on threads that could really use a good cleaning up. I check the section every day still and I have been for the past 3.5 years, so I think I'd be active in moderating this subforum.

I must remind you that not all Moderation is "visible" to members. If the current Moderator deleted 20 threads in the past 3 days, it will not be visible to you. I personally sort out reports in the GunZ section every week and the current moderator is doing a sufficient job.

With regards to cleaning up, please report any posts or threads that need attention. If you don't get a result within 1 week, then report the Moderator to me. If I don't respond within 1 week, report me to a Super Moderator... I think you get the picture.

I had a quick look through the report logs and couldn't find many reports made by you.
The best way to get the staff's attention is to report posts. It makes their lives easier and shows that you have an interest in maintaining the forum rules.

Your application does look good.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I must remind you that not all Moderation is "visible" to members. If the current Moderator deleted 20 threads in the past 3 days, it will not be visible to you. I personally sort out reports in the GunZ section every week and the current moderator is doing a sufficient job.

With regards to cleaning up, please report any posts or threads that need attention. If you don't get a result within 1 week, then report the Moderator to me. If I don't respond within 1 week, report me to a Super Moderator... I think you get the picture.

I had a quick look through the report logs and couldn't find many reports made by you.
The best way to get the staff's attention is to report posts. It makes their lives easier and shows that you have an interest in maintaining the forum rules.

Your application does look good.

Good luck!

true. i guess i should've said it would be good to have additional help within the section instead haha.

Back