Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I give shorty my vouch. One he has contributeded heavily in this section. He had a small part in phoenix which was once all this section was living off of. Also he helped many add horses into swfs and many other things now. He does help when he has time
He has replyed to me about questions. I give you my vouch mate.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too be honest I think you're not really qualified to do the job.

First of all you are not a big contributor to the Habbo Hotel community here on RaGEZONE. You haven't posted a lot of stuff and you latest discussion thread was merely a show off thread.
You're not really active in any of the subsections and I think being a moderator in such a big section requires you to be active. Being active isn't only about releasing stuff, also in the help section I rarely see you there even though you say you have a big 'knowledge'? Why don't you help people then? You don't need to have that moderator rank to help people or to share you knowledge right? Its useless if keepen private and not worth mentioning.

Like I said, you haven't actively contributed in the last year and from what I hear about your personal life I don't think you have the time dedicated for moderating this section.

I feel that you only want this position so you can put it in your trophy cabinet as personal achievement. The section needs a active, dedicated moderator who is at this time helping other people and actively reporting inappropriate or rule breaking content. The section doesn't need the occasional moderator that checks once a day for reports and then goes on doing other things.

As per releasing, the community decides whats apropriate and what not and what should get rid of. Moderators don't decide.

My vouch is a no mainly because I haven't seen you being active in the past year and a half and I'm fairly certain that activty should be high when applying, not after getting that position. Besides that, I don't think you have the time dedicated for it as you once told me you sometimes work lonk shifts etc. You're a nice guy but I don't think you can keep up with your current amount of time you're working and modding the Habbo Hotel section.
You don't need to contribute to be a good mod. He knows Habbo and he knows how to moderate properly. That's all that's needed.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't need to contribute to be a good mod. He knows Habbo and he knows how to moderate properly. That's all that's needed.

Did a damn good job on another forum might I add. Vouch from me, good luck man.

Reaction score
I don't see one deserving a moderating spot in the HH section without contributing.

I don't see the HH mods contributing to the section, aside from the occasional furni release by HabMoon. No offense, but you lost your chance at it and now you don't wanna see anyone else but yourself in that position. Shorty is the best guy for the spot, he knows his poop, he helps others, and he contributes, whether it be privately on Skype/PM or in the section itself. Not only that, but he knows a lot about Habbo, Sulake, and he's been involved with the scene for longer than 98% of the boons left.

The section needs a friendly, well known face added to it, and Ash should be it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't contribute to GTA and I modded that section. I also modded mc section, and merch zone. If it is shown that shorty have potential to be a good mod, then he will be given the chance. having knowledge of the section is an added bonus.

Reaction score
I agree with Becca.

Yes, we like to have moderators who have knowledge and are active contributing members, but that's not the determining factor.

If someone seems like a very genuine, honest, person, with a great personality, and we feel as though they can exceed without said factors, we like to give them a shot.

Anyway, a decision will be made soon.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My vouch is a yes . The habbo secrion does need a good mod and Shorty has the capabilities to be a good and dedicated one. Best of luck man.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I vouch, He's been around the section a hell of a long time, definitely knows his stuff. Done an great job on another forum. Good luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I vouch yes. I think he is a good moderator for the HH section. He is a nice friendly guy, with a knowledge of Habbo stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back