Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo hotel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HCTkk6B.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
1. You have negative reputation what could suggest you're not a very trusted member within the community.
2. You have 15 posts overall and you have not been a member for a year.
3. Only 6 of your 15 posts are actually within the whole Habbo section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. You have negative reputation what could suggest you're not a very trusted member within the community.
2. You have 15 posts overall and you have not been a member for a year.
3. Only 6 of your 15 posts are actually within the whole Habbo section.

Does a high post count makes you a good moderator?

Reaction score
My vouch is a no. Based on these things:

- Who are you? Nobody knows you...
- You're not a contributor to the Habbo Hotel community. You only have 16 posts.
- You do not meet the requirements (Atleast 1 year a member OR 200 posts).
- You say you have experience in the community which I doubt see point 1 & 2 thus lying.
- You say you're going to be active once you have the moderator position, it should be the other way around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My vouch is a no. Based on these things:

- Who are you? Nobody knows you...
- You're not a contributor to the Habbo Hotel community. You only have 16 posts.
- You do not meet the requirements (Atleast 1 year a member OR 200 posts).
- You say you have experience in the community which I doubt see point 1 & 2 thus lying.
- You say you're going to be active once you have the moderator position, it should be the other way around.

I'm contributing as of now, not once I have a moderator position + I'm experienced, but I didn't gather my experience on this forum. So lying? Can you please stay polite?

Reaction score
I liked your application, but you are definitely lacking in community engagement on these forums. I hope to see you around more often and maybe you will become a stronger applicant in the future, for now it's a no.

Rogu3
Reaction score
As stated already, stick around, and try to become a member of the entire forum. You'd be more well known, and much more likely to get vouch. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, but don't jump the gun and try to become a moderator especially in such a big section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As stated already, stick around, and try to become a member of the entire forum. You'd be more well known, and much more likely to get vouch. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, but don't jump the gun and try to become a moderator especially in such a big section.

You are right sir, thanks for the advice! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked your application, but you are definitely lacking in community engagement on these forums. I hope to see you around more often and maybe you will become a stronger applicant in the future, for now it's a no.

I understand. :)

Back