Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All I have to say about this leaking business.
What is RaGEZONE based on? I mean seriously. Let's be real for a minute and consider just how empty this place would be without leaks.
Leaks may be from the original creator or someone else. Its still a Release or Share.
RaGEZONE is about Sharing and Caring.

Anyhow, I've reviewed a lot of your posts and although I don't know you at all, the contributions towards helping others... far outweighs any leaking.
Good luck I know you've been working a lot in the section.

Vouch

Thank you DNC. :p:

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
All I have to say about this leaking business.
What is RaGEZONE based on? I mean seriously. Let's be real for a minute and consider just how empty this place would be without leaks.
Leaks may be from the original creator or someone else. Its still a Release or Share.
RaGEZONE is about Sharing and Caring.

Anyhow, I've reviewed a lot of your posts and although I don't know you at all, the contributions towards helping others... far outweighs any leaking.
Good luck I know you've been working a lot in the section.

Vouch

There is a fine line between leaking source codes, and stealing from a fellow RZ member. As a developer and an honored member of rz, you should know and agree with this statement ;)

Either way i will still love you,
~ Jangan

Reactions: DNC
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a fine line between leaking source codes, and stealing from a fellow RZ member. As a developer and an honored member of rz, you should know and agree with this statement ;)

~ Jangan

It's not exactly stealing when they were publicly available prior to the source being released, I think one was also being licensed / sold to the community.

@ησвяαιη
This; You got a vouch :)

Thanks man!

Reaction score

~ Jangan

I'm not condoning it.
But be real here bro and much <3 right back at you.
Tell me it doesn't happen on here a lot.
Not saying from ourselves. But we both know that its happened for a very long time and frequently.
Nearly every section has it as well. WarZ look at all the back stabbing / leaking. LOL

My point wasn't leaks is okay. But that they will happen and no application should be judged based on this.
The application should be judged based on qualifications and since leaks are not on the Do's Don'ts to become a Mod (shouldn't be used against an applicant).

That was it. Sorry for slightly derailing this thread, but I thought it important to make sure we're reviewing from a Mod App and not from a Dev Rank position.
;0)
Cheers

Reaction score
I'm not condoning it.
But be real here bro and much <3 right back at you.
Tell me it doesn't happen on here a lot.
Not saying from ourselves. But we both know that its happened for a very long time and frequently.
Nearly every section has it as well. WarZ look at all the back stabbing / leaking. LOL

My point wasn't leaks is okay. But that they will happen and no application should be judged based on this.
The application should be judged based on qualifications and since leaks are not on the Do's Don'ts to become a Mod (shouldn't be used against an applicant).

That was it. Sorry for slightly derailing this thread, but I thought it important to make sure we're reviewing from a Mod App and not from a Dev Rank position.
;0)
Cheers

Appreciate your response and I do agree with you. We are indeed reviewing a moderator not a devloper.

Thread,
Based on what DNC said.. I will also vouch for nobrain.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've known him for some years and I got to say he's helped me a bit when needed. However I hope he isn't really selling his CMS now.. If you aren't buddy you got my vouch.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have to ask the community, not MentaL.

As of now I don't think any more moderators are needed.

well actually no.

You need to ask MentaL Madison vLife Not4You Shoelace Detox, and myself. The community don't decide if new mods are needed. The supers do.

That would make the most sense considering mental is the only one who can change user groups. If the community decided we would all be mods. (no offence community)

Reaction score
Pick please me, Mr Curns.
I am good work guy.

Burns'_Heir_28.JPG

I do Pristontale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back