Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well actually no.

You need to ask MentaL Madison vLife Not4You Shoelace Detox, and myself. The community don't decide if new mods are needed. The supers do.

That would make the most sense considering mental is the only one who can change user groups. If the community decided we would all be mods. (no offence community)

Funny how last time I said it was up to mental I got told it was the community lel. What you say is that the staff decides who gets a moderator position. Which is true.

Let me rephrase it:

I think that the community should have the staff members to know when they think (Either as a group or individual) that new moderators are needed for a specific section as either it is lacking activity (from moderator side) or if the current mods can't deal with everything and need an helping hand.

Oh wait, totally forgot. Nobody gives a duck about what I think.

EDIT:

Guess you agree with me or either think I'm a complete moron who doesn't know how communities should work. Or both. Most likely the latter.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Funny how last time I said it was up to mental I got told it was the community lel. What you say is that the staff decides who gets a moderator position. Which is true.

Let me rephrase it:

I think that the community should have the staff members to know when they think (Either as a group or individual) that new moderators are needed for a specific section as either it is lacking activity (from moderator side) or if the current mods can't deal with everything and need an helping hand.

EDIT:

Guess you agree with me or either think I'm a complete moron who doesn't know how communities should work. Or both. Most likely the latter.

ot:I thinks that me thinks there is a reason why me knows why no one gives a boat about what you thinks

ontopic:hire this guy plz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Let me rephrase it:

EDIT:

replying to your edit, I liked your post as a polite way to agree that nobody gives a duck. Reason being you survived as a mod for what 3 weeks? You have recently been kicked out of ragecraft for reasons which extended from your attitude, and you walk around like you know everything about the forum in the mod app section.

nobrain in going to close this app for the time being. It is starting to turn into spam, but its not officially closed.

edit:

Also, giving me negative rep for apparently not taking criticism, I can take it hunny, I closed the thread due to it going spammy, you know doing my job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back