Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What's kept me away is mostly the fact that I didn't own or wish to pursue ownership of a hotel anymore. It wasn't until I started visiting over Thanksgiving that I saw how much more potential has developed. I don't know what happened, but people that I wanted to see participate have been participating again.

What potential? People such as? Those claims are rather empty to be honest, I've been here the entire time and nothings changed.

Edit:

I would also like to add that while not trying to poop on your application (you are the better applicant out of the ones left) I'd like to point out the fact that 95% of the people who've vouched you don't, or hardly ever use the section let alone RZ, and those who are NOT vouching you are actual users of the section and the forum in general.

Though I don't really have a problem with you anymore, you used to be a huge stick and some people probably haven't forgotten that. Like I said, not shitting on your app but just speaking up the truth. Good luck tho.

@Vaulient you may wish to unlike my comment.

Last edited:
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What potential? People such as? Those claims are rather empty to be honest, I've been here the entire time and nothings changed.

Edit:

I would also like to add that while not trying to poop on your application (you are the better applicant out of the ones left) I'd like to point out the fact that 95% of the people who've vouched you don't, or hardly ever use the section let alone RZ, and those who are NOT vouching you are actual users of the section and the forum in general.

Though I don't really have a problem with you anymore, you used to be a huge stick and some people probably haven't forgotten that. Like I said, not shitting on your app but just speaking up the truth. Good luck tho.

@Vaulient you may wish to unlike my comment.

I hadn't seen Quackster around, nor Moogly, but also I hadn't seen you around. Yet here we all are, standing amongst the ghosts of thousands dead before us!!!

Adil came back. Then quickly ran. But I still consider him relevant.

To comment on my vouches, I'd rather have them from people who'd been around and have experience rather than new members who hardly know me or the section. Besides Vaulient and Future, I have most of the important mod vouches.

Also I hate to reinforce any new stereotypes of Americans created by Trump's political campaign, but I'd like to go on the offensive for a sec.

Back when I was really around, literally half this community was just poop. After I left, whenever I'd periodically return, I'd try to plug at least one reminder into how damaging retro Facebook was. Doxing, hacking, and a bunch of general stupidity was not unusual to find.

You even went through the same stuff, which is why I don't hold the UberCMS 2.0 exploit against you entirely. I'd gotten attacked like multiple times around that community, doxed, DDoS'd etc., over the stupidest problems. Revenge for advertising was rampant, and it was like some bloodlust was awakened because EVERYONE advertised on each other's retros. No empathy!

To be honest, I didn't think this community was all that fond of me after these attacks so I acted out. I would say that, in some respect, my prickishness was not without reason. Does it justify flaming? No, but if people still have a problem with me then they've successfully forgotten the underlying reason. THAT I have a problem with.

This also comes back to my point about the community's improvement. I see less of these problems as time passes. I don't know what happened, but I think people can feel safe around here again. Hell I even considered opening a hotel back up again, but I don't feel like spending money or time on that.

Either way, I feel more prepared for this each day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hadn't seen Quackster around, nor Moogly, but also I hadn't seen you around. Yet here we all are, standing amongst the ghosts of thousands dead before us!!!

Alex came back a few days ago, I was lurking, and Moogly posts utter garbage. Where's that potential you talked about? Because it isn't me, that's for sure.

Adil came back. Then quickly ran. But I still consider him relevant.

He's not, though.

To comment on my vouches, I'd rather have them from people who'd been around and have experience rather than new members who hardly know me or the section. Besides Vaulient and Future, I have most of the important mod vouches.

The people who use the section are far more important than those who do not. They ain't gonna be around to see you do your job, thats for one, and they don't know how the section users feel about it, thats for two.

Also, it's not the moderators you need vouches from.

Also I hate to reinforce any new stereotypes of Americans created by Trump's political campaign, but I'd like to go on the offensive for a sec.

Back when I was really around, literally half this community was just poop. After I left, whenever I'd periodically return, I'd try to plug at least one reminder into how damaging retro Facebook was. Doxing, hacking, and a bunch of general stupidity was not unusual to find.

poop is still around. My point exactly that you know nothing, Jon Snow

You even went through the same stuff, which is why I don't hold the UberCMS 2.0 exploit against you entirely. I'd gotten attacked like multiple times around that community, doxed, DDoS'd etc., over the stupidest problems. Revenge for advertising was rampant, and it was like some bloodlust was awakened because EVERYONE advertised on each other's retros. No empathy!

Things haven't changed, look around young snow. You think retros are dying because of another reason?

To be honest, I didn't think this community was all that fond of me after these attacks so I acted out. I would say that, in some respect, my prickishness was not without reason. Does it justify flaming? No, but if people still have a problem with me then they've successfully forgotten the underlying reason. THAT I have a problem with.

I don't think half the community even knows you aside from those you flamed.

This also comes back to my point about the community's improvement. I see less of these problems as time passes. I don't know what happened, but I think people can feel safe around here again. Hell I even considered opening a hotel back up again, but I don't feel like spending money or time on that.

Either way, I feel more prepared for this each day.

I'm sorry I ripped your post apart, but, I read it and I think I could fart better excuses

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alex came back a few days ago, I was lurking, and Moogly posts utter garbage. Where's that potential you talked about? Because it isn't me, that's for sure.

He's not, though.

The people who use the section are far more important than those who do not. They ain't gonna be around to see you do your job, thats for one, and they don't know how the section users feel about it, thats for two.

Things haven't changed, look around young snow. You think retros are dying because of another reason?

I'm sorry I ripped your post apart, but, I read it and I think I could fart better excuses

From the Teucer:

Iphicrates said to Aristophon, in retort: "Would YOU take a bribe to betray the fleet?"
"No," said Aristophon; and Iphicrates replied "Very good: if you, who are Aristophon, would not betray the fleet, would I, who am Iphacrates?"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He's not, though.

So not being active in the section automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion as to who should run the section?
Yous a special one

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
So not being active in the section automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion as to who should run the section?
Yous a special one

Yes, it does. Why should you have a say when you don't even use that area of the site in the first place? Not here to argue, I'm stating facts and if you don't agree with them then keep it to yourself.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it does. Why should you have a say when you don't even use that area of the site in the first place? Not here to argue, I'm stating facts and if you don't agree with them then keep it to yourself.

You're not stating facts, though, you're just mouthing off about people and giving your own opinion. It's just bad argument, dude. You already had your say in my application, and you had opportunity to apply. Can you accept these facts and move on?

By the way, that quote basically meant that I am less likely to do the things you described than yourself, and I think most would agree.

Reaction score
You're not stating facts, though, you're just mouthing off about people and giving your own opinion. It's just bad argument, dude. You already had your say in my application, and you had opportunity to apply. Can you accept these facts and move on?

By the way, that quote basically meant that I am less likely to do the things you described than yourself, and I think most would agree.

I'm stating facts enough to have people agreeing with me on PM and Skype, and I'm not mouthing off about anybody. Being polite mate.

I can accept any of your own "facts", cause I really don't care that much. The fact you're even giving me the time of day proves you aren't moderator material, you should be ignoring me and letting the superiors decide your fate :)

At your quote, I still have no idea what the hell you're on about. Herp

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As I remarked in my PM to you, I refuse to remain silent when you're attacking my character. I don't think this refusal disqualifies me.

Since you feel it does, however, I would argue one of two things.

1. You understand this is a trivial argument to be perpetuating and your commentary is unnecessary and obnoxiously personal, so my arguing back should be seen as trivial as well. It's the only logical reason you have any argument against my right to defend myself. Besides, of course, the possibility that..

2. You're simply misguided in your understanding of the rights afforded to applicants.

Look, I don't dispute that some people dislike me or have an unfavorable attitude towards the idea of me being a moderator. If they want to comment, bring them forward publicly. Then, let them stand to challenges on their own character (if rational charges can be made). That is how these debates of merit can accomplish something important.

If we don't argue civilly and meaningfully, on the other hand, then it will just look like I have total support from the community, which is something that I doubt. And yet, to date, your alleged supporters are nowhere to be found in my thread, or even in your own application. There are some dissenters, of course. There's one who I think you're in mutual agreement with, but, otherwise, the rest are independent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back