Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Howdy, first at all, i love chocolatéur.

about me (specs that doesn't matter to anyone.. only for phedophiles.. - a phylum of homo pedophile)
I'm Claudio, 19 years, from Brazil, and.. agäun i love chocolate!

(now the good things.. i think..)

In 2011 a little kid called Claudio, encountered a magic world, with a lot of sectors called RageZONE, in this world everything is possible! Flames, War, jokes, terrorism, Thread terrorism, Sexual terrorism, MentaLterrorism, funniest things, stupid things, great ideas, stupid ideas, wow.:junglejane:(a lot of things happens in this world ..)

And i'm a stupid kid with i think some years old, that love put the size 2 of font.. Started my Journey
tumblr_n43ncx0Laa1tndvj5o1_500.gif

Here. In that time, in a far far time, i was searching about a game called Habbo Hotel
JUpVQHW.png

And i encountered this world (eg. community forum). I was searching something like "How to create Habbo without download anything" (in Portuguese), and the thread that i found was a comment saying
You can't create Habbo without download anything, idiot.
(something like that or not..)

So i loved here :eek:tt: (maybe), my beginning as developer was because this stupid (in graphics) game that was generating (500 server errors) in my head. [STRIKE] (so i changed to origin/NON-HEAD-FUCKIN-HEAD)[/STRIKE] And these questions increased a lot my investigation about what/how/who this game is. Finally, i encountered the solution (in a chinese cookie paper) In your entire life, you will not find your answer for the entire problem. Okay, with all that search i found things likely C#, and other things. (is really a big list of things, want it? send PM :love:). But after all that, i really knew that, the best developer is their that know that doesn't known anything. Gotta! For me programming isn't a hobbie, it is a passion! :laugh: WoW! (not of warcraft, or minecraft). Soo after the beginning i began editing a template to phoenix php, after some months i was a lammer thinking that create a revolutionary emulator editing the title!, after that i created my first xitty cms called mobbo (really don't ask why this name..) Ok?, after that i worked hard in the IlluminaSWF (An edit from Swift Emulator SWF to put illumina design - never finished ...

A little screenie of an older version of illuminacrypto (the design was better from this screen! SURE! :*:
5BRyhZK.png

i EDITED THE DESIGN in HabboUI

Continuing... After this i created pliteCMS (an Habbo CMS in single file..), after that i created AzureEmulator (with @XdrMaster :eek:tt:), that is really a big xit today, and i created AzureWEB (a good cms!), also i created AzureCamera Script, Habbo Assets Extractor, and a lot of more CMS's, Tools, and Useless Xit's, that we create every time.

I will not put here the uris of the threads, if you're interested.. search.. plz..

My other contributions aren't so relevant (i think they all aren't)..

Now, why the reason for this application. I'm really not sure, but i'm inspired in Droppy, he was my first friend in RZ, and in the beginning he thought i was a completely idiot. (That is really TRUE :cool:) And i want give a help cleaning the section, giving ideas, and make a big help to my friend Droppy! (he need a big vacations in fiji! or tanji..)

Also i will not say that i'm the justice, that i want to be a moderator because i'm cuz a hero, because i'm not. I have some infractions (i knew), i don't have a lot of friends, a big people here hate me.. But i want to apply some infractions (money)
Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif_thumb%25255B2%25255D.gif

YEAH I'M JUST KIDDING OKAY?

But i want to help this section to have a new life, since i'm not developing anymore to Habbo. This is good, because now i can have a good critic sense, without put my things higher than others haha.

Actually, i'm IoT researcher from University of Brasília, grauating in Communication Network Engineering, and working in a project with Microsoft called UIoT (uiotweb.azurewebsites.net, uiot.org) (BETA WEBSITE XIT!)
That consist in an Uniform Internet of Things architecture and middleware. (github.com/UIoT) (Obs: only 2 of all 24 repositories are public. And only 3 members is public visible). And all is beta. We already gotta turn on a light here and the REST request was from Egypt. (the delay to the lamp turn on was +- 0.1seconds)

Soo, that's me, a guy that love PhP/PHP/php what else (PHP) haha Thanks maritmine Martinmine kk.

And i really like my friends. Also, i love chocolat.
Giant-Chocolate-Bar.jpg

​cheeers! w,love claudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back