Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all positive comments, will try my best! Special thanks to DNC <3

Greetz,

Reactions: DNC
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Luminia
I do not know u, sorry)
but, if the wolf with fleas ( @DNC ) vouch for you) - i vote for you)

Haha, nice from you but don't vote for me bc DNC did. I know some guys like him and if he say anything it's mostly right but just give me your vouch if you really think I can handle it, but thanks!

Greetz,

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know Luminia for about 3 years now I guess and I still can say: Hes one of the most polite guys in the german scene!
We had about 2 Habbo Retros together which were pretty successful in germany and its nice that you didnt lost the interest in habbo (like I did).

You have my vouch, +1.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know Luminia for about 3 years now I guess and I still can say: Hes one of the most polite guys in the german scene!
We had about 2 Habbo Retros together which were pretty successful in germany and its nice that you didnt lost the interest in habbo (like I did).

You have my vouch, +1.

Like you said, it's hard to be still interested in habbo. The main problem is when someone create something the most guys steal it and it gets boring because everyone have the same. In germany everyone uses "our" old cms and change three pics and release it as an hardly redit. Hope you will stay the next years tho, we had a good time mate! Thanks for the vouch!

Greetz,

Retired
Reaction score
Since I've met this guy hes been so helpful and kind to me personally, he is by far a rare member and we definitely need him! I vouch for this guy, wish you the best of luck.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am probably the biggest critic on this forum. But I have nothing on you!

Out of the current appliciants you are the best choise.

Vouch.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am probably the biggest critic on this forum. But I have nothing on you!

Out of the current appliciants you are the best choise.

Vouch.

Thanks man, cool to hear that of you!

Cheers,

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, so many vouches! Also you have mine ;)

You post little things, but really awesome little things. In the furniture section i only see you active.

Got my supa vouch :love:

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your love and for your vouches but I guess theres no mod needed anymore. Shorty got ranked and I guess he will do a good job in the future. I think my application can be closed.

Greetz,

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alot of fans aye? you get my vouch too.

Haha, dunno if they're all fans. Maybe just guys who like what I do. Btw, thanks for your vouch.

Greetz,

Reactions: Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back