Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who I Am
As my username implies, my name is Chris. I'm a 17 year old with a passion for web development and helping others to the best of my ability. I have done my best to be an active contributor to the Habbo Hotel community ever since my entrance into it back in 2010, however, my most notable contributions have been within the past few months.

How Am I Applicable

Most of what I do within my online presence strangely revolves around this section and Habbo in general. I have yet to invest time into a new language or framework without first basing my learning experience around this game, and most of my time online easily goes towards the game and community. Despite not owning many hotels, I have been a very active contributor and have helped numerous people out when contacted.

Reasoning For My Contributions
I have always wanted to help inspire other developers to invest time into learning new things. None of my releases lately have ever been done before in the community (and released) which is where my belief of how it's inspiring comes from. I'm constantly searching for new ways to make things easier for newcomers in the community, while also providing reliable stuff.

Other Information
If I was to be accepted into the moderator position, I could be active up to around 8 hours a day, sadly, on the weekends with a good 4 hours on the week days in between my classes and afterwards.

I also would be able to provide moderation, while making more steady contributions to the section based on community feedback in my hope to help change how newcomers think within our community.

For a closing statement, thanks for investing time into reading this application.

Examples of contributions

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, you've been in the section for 6 years, so since you were 11. However, you have only made 295 posts in 6 years... Is there a big enough of a contribution to become a moderator of a section RaGEZONE is so well known for? I, personally, don't think so.

If RaGEZONE are looking for a Habbo Hotel moderator (which I'm unsure they are), I don't think you'd be the right candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back