Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application [Habbo Hotel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
About Name:
My name is Josh, I am 17 years old, and I live in the UK. Considering how long other people have been part of the Habbo section, with me being here for about four years, I am still relatively new. I joined RageZone mostly for Habbo and have only actually contributed to the Habbo section, but I have browsed around the other available parts of the forum.

Reason for applying:
The reason why I am applying to the Habbo section is that I ​have always enjoyed supporting other users of the section be it a release or just a general question. I have also seen a lot of other content in the section that can do with some cleaning such as off-topic posts or hate comments on other users that others users and myself do not want to see as it creates a bad image of this section.

Contributions:
My post/like count may make it look like I have not contributed much to this section, but most of my posts are in the Help Section which is mostly where I spend a lot of time. Other posts may just be supportive comments. When it comes to released content, I don't release much anymore, but I have released some material before (linked below). I do plan on releasing stuff in the future, but that will be a little longer now as another user completed a project I had.

Additional Information:
If my application were accepted, I would not let it get in the way of helping others and contributing to the community. I would use my Moderating abilities to help keep the Habbo section an excellent place to be with less of the un-needed content that can sometimes be seen there.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and would also be pleased if you decide I am good enough for the team!

Thanks!

Reactions: pel
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
234 posts in 3.5 years is not really something called 'active'.

Its a no from me.

I'm on the same page as The General with this one. Also your Contribution portion of your application should be more to the point and less babbling. Just get to the point, you haven't contributed much IMO, and it'd look better if you were straight up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back