Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some things about me,
  • Name: Claudio
  • Birth: Magdeburg, Germany
  • Active Since: July, 2014

About Me
I'm someone that just likes to help people. In all my actuation years, I never sold anything. Everything was free or just open source.
I'm not the best guy in terms of programming, and I'm not really a patient guy. But I'm learning and everytime trying to improve myself.
I'd like drink coffee and eat chocolate.
I'm living in Brazil since my 11 years old, and actually, studies at the University of Brasília and also working as a Researcher of the same.

Some Contributions
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/azureweb-azures-official-cms-1090503/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/project-azure-emulator-2-0-a-1084316/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/chocolatey-espreso-habbo-com-clone-1124706/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/yupi-emulator-6-nhibernate-post-1087279/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/nova-node-electron-php-rest-1119880/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/azure-emulator-1-0-dev-1045292/

Reason for Applying
Habbo Hotel it's a passion of my life. I need be honest and say, Habbo flared the interest of computing on me. I don't know if I had entered the computing/engineering area if I didn't discover Habbo.
I don't work with Habbo or gaming as a job, I work with Internet of Things, but actually Habbo helped so much in my career, in some weird ways. Like about researching about Math's Algorithms in order to manipulate Images.. (Habbo Camera hahahah)
RaGEZONE it's my home since 3 years. I created many new friendships here. And one of them it's like a brotherhood. My friend @Droppy. <3
I'm not the best candidate for this, but I would do this job with love.
I also know that my English is not great. But anyways, TOEFL (and studying also) is for that hahahaha.

My Activity on the Forum
I think I'm active enough on the Forum. I really cannot give more than 4 hours of browsing per day or something like that. I study, I work, and I research. Also, I need live. (Or keep me alive hahaha).
But I'm trying to do my best.

Last Comment

Please be honest when answering here your opinion about my application. I would really like to improve myself based on your judgments. But please be honest. And don't answer personal flaming this.

Apologize
I want to apologize about my last submission. Was kinda a immature joke. This will not happen again.

Thanks! And give me a chance :D

Last edited by a moderator:
C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Seconded, Claudio is one of the few members of f282 who isn't constantly starting beef and I feel he'd make an excellent moderator.

Good luck bud!

Reaction score
Yeah he is a good guy and is active. Has great contributions not only in releases but also in discussion and support wise. Besides that all he has been around for quite a while and knows the ins and outs of this section he is applying for. Your English has become better and better which is great and I dont think it would impose any issues.

I'd be surprised if he wouldnt do great.

Vouched!

I'd like to make it clear that this comment is not an acceptance, nor a denial of your application.
This comment is only to say that I like your application format. It's informative and concise. Good job and good luck.

Just get him in already so we can get back to drinking beer. /s

No but on a serious note I agree with you. He did well on it.

Reaction score
It's a no from me for various reasons. But I'll keep this short since people already know my opinion of you.

• Constantly gets in arguments throughout the Habbo section for a multitude of reasons.
  • Has a history of spamming and causing arguments as well just generally being a annoyance to people within (and outside) the Habbo section.
  • Has poor English skills, in my opinion this is key so you can properly understand the conversations on the forum and make the right decisions based on what has been said.
  • You posted a troll application in the past where you went on and on about how much you love chocolate.
  • High infraction count. While this doesn't directly affect it (I have a high infraction count too), you have 7+ pages of mostly spamming and section rule violations, with a few for insulting other members.

Have you contributed? Sure have. However, that doesn't outweigh the negatives which you have a lot of.

That's as much as I can think of for now.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Saamus has got way too many infractions. Multiple spamming, provoking/insulting and general rule violating. Because you have so many infractions for spamming and rule violations, I highly doubt you have learned from it and in my opinion - you should proof yourself if you want me to think otherwise.

Looking at your latest posts (I didn't go further than december 2016), I actually see a lot of "off-topic" posts with a lot of "xD" jokes. Making jokes is not a problem, but it's off-topic and that's not what a moderator is supposed to do.

On the other side, you are extremely active, you contribute a lot and you seem to help others. That's a good thing, but I think you should proof yourself first.

For now my vote is a no. Show us that you have actually learned from your +/- 35 infractions and warnings.

Reaction score
Saamus has got way too many infractions. Multiple spamming, provoking/insulting and general rule violating. Because you have so many infractions for spamming and rule violations, I highly doubt you have learned from it and in my opinion - you should proof yourself if you want me to think otherwise.

Looking at your latest posts (I didn't go further than december 2016), I actually see a lot of "off-topic" posts with a lot of "xD" jokes. Making jokes is not a problem, but it's off-topic and that's not what a moderator is supposed to do.

On the other side, you are extremely active, you contribute a lot and you seem to help others. That's a good thing, but I think you should proof yourself first.

For now my vote is a no. Show us that you have actually learned from your +/- 35 infractions and warnings.

Oh yes, I see. Yeah, that application was kinda immature. I know I do some off-topic, but on thread cleanups, they've removed. (Since my off-topics generally are replies to some argument from someone).

I think that 90% of my past infractions (Last one was in November as far I can see) are about spam. It's sometimes hard to separate off-topic with spam. But I learned my lesson.

I stopped a long time to insult people. And my insults never were really bad.

I think many of moderators of there have multiple infractions on the past, Why looking for the past? I prefer look for the future and try to restart.

About those "xD" It's like a OCD, I really don't know why I write so many "xD"s.

But thanks for the feedback :D

It's a no from me for various reasons. But I'll keep this short since people already know my opinion of you.

• Constantly gets in arguments throughout the Habbo section for a multitude of reasons.
  • Has a history of spamming and causing arguments as well just generally being a annoyance to people within (and outside) the Habbo section.
  • Has poor English skills, in my opinion this is key so you can properly understand the conversations on the forum and make the right decisions based on what has been said.
  • You posted a troll application in the past where you went on and on about how much you love chocolate.
  • High infraction count. While this doesn't directly affect it (I have a high infraction count too), you have 7+ pages of mostly spamming and section rule violations, with a few for insulting other members.

Have you contributed? Sure have. However, that doesn't outweigh the negatives which you have a lot of.

That's as much as I can think of for now.
I know that last application was really immature, I'm really sorry about that.

Poor English Writing Skills*. I understand English very well, was my second language in Germany. The problem's my grammar. Is really far to be the best.

My spams were more like "jokes" and "ironies" rather than just "troll spam". My onliest spams outside Habbo Section were on Debate. But they're really old.
Like I said, why don't giving a chance for this guy?

Reaction score
I'll leave two reviews, one as a moderator (or as an Ex moderator, I've made my resign thread already), and one as a Habbo Hotel section member.

First of all, I'll state my opinions as a moderator.

Claudio has his share of guilt when it comes to being a user. He is/was a bit of a troll sometimes even when the situation is serious. I'm seeing this is changing on him. He's my friend and I got to be honest, I told him many times I didn't want such attitude on the forums, and I always warned/infracted where due.

Now as a habbo hotel user POV this changes the perspective a bit.

The section is dead,no one can argue about that. We don't need harsh moderators, we need someone who will do the job and put the community together. I had so many ideas about documentations, and some crazy projects (and that's what we need now). We need people to organize things, and put the community together, and that's what guided me throughout my period as a mod. What I believed during this time was that we have influence to guide the community to a better place. I failed on that, and I think sant0ro would be able to pull it off.

Considering sant0ro's pros and cons, I'll give him my vouch, because I know he has changed.

Reaction score
I'll leave two reviews, one as a moderator (or as an Ex moderator, I've made my resign thread already), and one as a Habbo Hotel section member.

First of all, I'll state my opinions as a moderator.

Claudio has his share of guilt when it comes to being a user. He is/was a bit of a troll sometimes even when the situation is serious. I'm seeing this is changing on him. He's my friend and I got to be honest, I told him many times I didn't want such attitude on the forums, and I always warned/infracted where due.

Now as a habbo hotel user POV this changes the perspective a bit.

The section is dead,no one can argue about that. We don't need harsh moderators, we need someone who will do the job and put the community together. I had so many ideas about documentations, and some crazy projects (and that's what we need now). We need people to organize things, and put the community together, and that's what guided me throughout my period as a mod. What I believed during this time was that we have influence to guide the community to a better place. I failed on that, and I think sant0ro would be able to pull it off.

Considering sant0ro's pros and cons, I'll give him my vouch, because I know he has changed.
Thanks for being honest. I really need to agree, because isn't avoidable, that my past here was kinda obscure. But, life, life changes. And you learn daily lessons. True and important lessons.

Habbo Section it's dead, but you did your best. I don't know if I can do *magic*, but I don't need to be a moderator to contribute to this section. Be a moderator isn't a position, It's a mission.

You do what you can to make the rules being followed correctly. The Past is past. We're at the present.

But obviously, being a Moderator it's a big honor an responsibility.

Clearly I will continue contributing, but I really don't know if I can do this *magic*.

Martin L. King Jr some day said

"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people."

We have tons of excellent moderators, contributors, and people with many knowledge. But in their*mind* playing with a team Isn't something reachable. People need to learn work together.

Azure it's a good example of this. Thanks for this kinda text. You're a good friend, a brother. And yes, I need f*ckin stop offtopic here.

EDIT: Observation: Sorry of being off-topic I know here isn't place for debate.. Srrrry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back