Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Name: John

Well, what can I say, I'm John, I have been around the section for a while mainly offering support and guidance to help users resolve issues with their hotels, I have for a long time kept a decent public archive of files on my own servers to prevent take downs. I have made a few smaller releases but I am mainly known for my support to users on and off ragezone.

Active Archive - sulake.cc

I have an air of professionalism about myself which comes from running my hosting company that many of the active retro users currently host their private servers with me.

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Honestly think this is the most well written application I've read in a while.
Not trying to cause an argument and not trying to be hostile at all - but is that a biased opinion?

Just curious because in my opinion the application looks a little plain and like not much effort was put into it.

Nonetheless, he has contributed to the section, and does report posts, so application aside, good luck.

Reaction score
Not trying to cause an argument and not trying to be hostile at all - but is that a biased opinion?

Just curious because in my opinion the application looks a little plain and like not much effort was put into it.

Nonetheless, he has contributed to the section, and does report posts, so application aside, good luck.

He's being sarcastic.

Reaction score
I really like Johno's Archive. Help a lot. He is a lot active on this community and on this section.

I gave him a subscription to thank this contribution.

He never started a fight, flame war, or something like that.

It's decent.

I think an application doesn't need to be evaluated only because of the programming skills and software releases. We're being evaluated to be an HH Section Moderator and not HH Section Programmer. For that we have the Developer Rank (I think).

I give my vouch for Johno. I know he can do a decent job.

Reaction score
No thanks. You run a service for selling habbo servers and poop like that. Don't want biased moderators selling their product or using a moderator position as a way to make them more legit.

While supporting customers I recently discovered exploits in quite a popular rare values page that allowed SQL injection
src So you have people pay you with their retro issues. That's not cool.

And besides mirroring things you're not that active. So no.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
No thanks. You run a service for selling habbo servers and poop like that. Don't want biased moderators selling their product or using a moderator position as a way to make them more legit.

src So you have people pay you with their retro issues. That's not cool.

And besides mirroring things you're not that active. So no.

1)I dont sell retro habbo retro services, I sell VPS and due to my understanding of retros and advise for retros people choose to host with me
2)I give basic support on retros, if someone wants something more indepth, I will charge a small fee just to cover my time as I do need to balance it between customers day to day issues, while cating for more advanced issues, the thread you quoted the person could have quite easily asked on here for support for free but wanted it done urgently to prevent further issues in their site and offered a small payment to have it done and did agree I could share the fix to help other people not fall victim to the exploit.
3)Because I do not comment on every single thread does not mean that I am not active, I am quite often browsing the forum and if I feel a thread requies my option or input then I provide it.
4)Using a rank to seem more legit ? I dont need to appear more "legit", I am DUNS registered, been trading since March 2015. I think most people know me or my website by now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In all honesty how will you be able to devote enough time to the forum while you're juggling between charging people for fixes on their retros and running a business selling servers to Habbo kids? Just a honest thought, I mean if you can devote the time (and remove all advertising to your business from your account) then sure you'd fit the position.

Reaction score
1)I dont sell retro habbo retro services, I sell VPS and due to my understanding of retros and advise for retros people choose to host with me
2)I give basic support on retros, if someone wants something more indepth, I will charge a small fee just to cover my time as I do need to balance it between customers day to day issues, while cating for more advanced issues, the thread you quoted the person could have quite easily asked on here for support for free but wanted it done urgently to prevent further issues in their site and offered a small payment to have it done and did agree I could share the fix to help other people not fall victim to the exploit.
3)Because I do not comment on every single thread does not mean that I am not active, I am quite often browsing the forum and if I feel a thread requies my option or input then I provide it.
4)Using a rank to seem more legit ? I dont need to appear more "legit", I am DUNS registered, been trading since March 2015. I think most people know me or my website by now.
DUNS it's really easy to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back