[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    V2 Internet Services Johno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    753Posts

    [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Name: John
    Age: 27
    Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom

    Well, what can I say, I'm John, I have been around the section for a while mainly offering support and guidance to help users resolve issues with their hotels, I have for a long time kept a decent public archive of files on my own servers to prevent take downs. I have made a few smaller releases but I am mainly known for my support to users on and off ragezone.

    Active Archive - sulake.cc

    I have an air of professionalism about myself which comes from running my hosting company that many of the active retro users currently host their private servers with me.
    Black Friday Mega Deal: 40% OFF FIRST MONTH ALL VPS PACKAGES WITH DISCOUNT CODE BLACKFRIDAY17 EXPIRES 25/11/2017 https://xhosts.uk


  2. #2
    Platinum Subscription Lewis is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,157Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Honestly think this is the most well written application I've read in a while.

  3. #3
    Gamma Justice For All is offline
    GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Honestly think this is the most well written application I've read in a while.
    Not trying to cause an argument and not trying to be hostile at all - but is that a biased opinion?

    Just curious because in my opinion the application looks a little plain and like not much effort was put into it.

    Nonetheless, he has contributed to the section, and does report posts, so application aside, good luck.

  4. #4
    #ProjectCalypsorot Unphased is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,372Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice For All View Post
    Not trying to cause an argument and not trying to be hostile at all - but is that a biased opinion?

    Just curious because in my opinion the application looks a little plain and like not much effort was put into it.

    Nonetheless, he has contributed to the section, and does report posts, so application aside, good luck.
    He's being sarcastic.

    The world's gone mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Unphased Is an extremely banter worthy person to have a mass conversation with on utter shit.


  5. #5
    Gamma Justice For All is offline
    GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Unphased View Post
    He's being sarcastic.
    Sorry, a bit difficult to tell the demeanor of people over the internet sometimes.

  6. #6
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    I really like @Johno's Archive. Help a lot. He is a lot active on this community and on this section.

    I gave him a subscription to thank this contribution.

    He never started a fight, flame war, or something like that.

    It's decent.

    I think an application doesn't need to be evaluated only because of the programming skills and software releases. We're being evaluated to be an HH Section Moderator and not HH Section Programmer. For that we have the Developer Rank (I think).

    I give my vouch for Johno. I know he can do a decent job.

  7. #7
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Chapo is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    928Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Johno is a great guy who's always here to help and support people, he would be an asset for the Habbo section.

    You've got my vote :-)

  8. #8
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,905Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    No thanks. You run a service for selling habbo servers and shit like that. Don't want biased moderators selling their product or using a moderator position as a way to make them more legit.

    While supporting customers I recently discovered exploits in quite a popular rare values page that allowed SQL injection
    src So you have people pay you with their retro issues. That's not cool.

    And besides mirroring things you're not that active. So no.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  9. #9
    V2 Internet Services Johno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    753Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    No thanks. You run a service for selling habbo servers and shit like that. Don't want biased moderators selling their product or using a moderator position as a way to make them more legit.


    src So you have people pay you with their retro issues. That's not cool.

    And besides mirroring things you're not that active. So no.
    1)I dont sell retro habbo retro services, I sell VPS and due to my understanding of retros and advise for retros people choose to host with me
    2)I give basic support on retros, if someone wants something more indepth, I will charge a small fee just to cover my time as I do need to balance it between customers day to day issues, while cating for more advanced issues, the thread you quoted the person could have quite easily asked on here for support for free but wanted it done urgently to prevent further issues in their site and offered a small payment to have it done and did agree I could share the fix to help other people not fall victim to the exploit.
    3)Because I do not comment on every single thread does not mean that I am not active, I am quite often browsing the forum and if I feel a thread requies my option or input then I provide it.
    4)Using a rank to seem more legit ? I dont need to appear more "legit", I am DUNS registered, been trading since March 2015. I think most people know me or my website by now.
    Last edited by Johno; 13-03-17 at 11:32 AM.
    Black Friday Mega Deal: 40% OFF FIRST MONTH ALL VPS PACKAGES WITH DISCOUNT CODE BLACKFRIDAY17 EXPIRES 25/11/2017 https://xhosts.uk

  10. #10
    Yeah nah, nah yeah Liam is offline
    GammaRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    3,024Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    In all honesty how will you be able to devote enough time to the forum while you're juggling between charging people for fixes on their retros and running a business selling servers to Habbo kids? Just a honest thought, I mean if you can devote the time (and remove all advertising to your business from your account) then sure you'd fit the position.

  11. #11
    Death from above! The General is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,905Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    So you are willing to be a moderator but people are going to have to pay for your support because your time is not free?

    If you actually knew the rules here on the forums, charging for help is not allowed.

    I say NO due to conflicted interests.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  12. #12
    what a twat is this hat? saamus is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

    Re: [Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Johno View Post
    1)I dont sell retro habbo retro services, I sell VPS and due to my understanding of retros and advise for retros people choose to host with me
    2)I give basic support on retros, if someone wants something more indepth, I will charge a small fee just to cover my time as I do need to balance it between customers day to day issues, while cating for more advanced issues, the thread you quoted the person could have quite easily asked on here for support for free but wanted it done urgently to prevent further issues in their site and offered a small payment to have it done and did agree I could share the fix to help other people not fall victim to the exploit.
    3)Because I do not comment on every single thread does not mean that I am not active, I am quite often browsing the forum and if I feel a thread requies my option or input then I provide it.
    4)Using a rank to seem more legit ? I dont need to appear more "legit", I am DUNS registered, been trading since March 2015. I think most people know me or my website by now.
    DUNS it's really easy to get...




Advertisement