Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If there was a void to fill in the section, someone would of been added to help with it. But the moderators there are doing their job, so no extra help is needed.

Sure, but those teens shouldn't take care of the section.

I totally understand. There are other moderators around the same age, one of my best friends are a year older than me who Moderate. But thanks your your feedback.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whats wrong with teens taking care of things.

If you would see some reports or PM's we get you would know. It's also a big difference when it's a forum like Ragezone or a forum with 10-100 members.

Also 3 infractions/warnings for spamming, where 1 was a couple months ago. A spammer taking care of other spammers? A kid making sure other kids follow the rules? Something abit off there.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
If you would see some reports or PM's we get you would know. It's also a big difference when it's a forum like Ragezone or a forum with 10-100 members.

Also 3 infractions/warnings for spamming, where 1 was a couple months ago. A spammer taking care of other spammers? A kid making sure other kids follow the rules? Something abit off there.

I have 2 infractions ( 5 Months ago ) However being on ragezone has made me more mature so some teens can be very mature for they age.

Reaction score
I'm known for being a trustworthy person
Sorry to let you down, but I still remember your past. I won't forget that day, so maybe you're "trustworthy" now, but you sure as hell weren't in the past.

15 y/o is abit young
I got mod in Habbo at age 14. Your point..?

Anyway, I've known you for a while, so nonetheless, good luck buddy!

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to let you down, but I still remember your past. I won't forget that day, so maybe you're "trustworthy" now, but you sure as hell weren't in the past.

I got mod in Habbo at age 14. Your point..?

Anyway, I've known you for a while, so nonetheless, good luck buddy!

My past is my past and I can't escape from that and thank you. :):

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Although I like you and think you'd be a good candidate I think Moogly would better fit the role as he is very experienced and has moderated the section before.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We definitely don't need any more American moderators.. We have 3!!! :p
Lol, you seem to keep on top of all the stuff anyway so don't think you need any moderators

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Lol, you seem to keep on top of all the stuff anyway so don't think you need any moderators

The times when people take advantage of no staff online would be when I'm online. But hey, it's your opinion. Thank you.

Vouch, he would do a good job and help moderate in the times Me, James and Sean are all sleeping!

Thank you Cobe!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alex is a pretty cool guy and I can tell that if he was put to the job he would help out a ton. He's made a load of contributions to the forum and is currently running one of the biggest developments there at the moment. Definite vouch from me bro.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's always useful to have people from different timezones to moderate the forums. Good luck!

Alex is a pretty cool guy and I can tell that if he was put to the job he would help out a ton. He's made a load of contributions to the forum and is currently running one of the biggest developments there at the moment. Definite vouch from me bro.

Thanks for the feedback, Crawl and Harrison, appreciated. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've known you for a while from elsewhere and your knowledge regarding Habbo is good so I guess you chose the correct section to moderator + as mentioned above your timezone is ideal as it's different to most moderators.

Good Luck :thumbup1:

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vouch for Alex, he is a dedicated member of the Habbo section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back