Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am denying these allegations;

2) I spam for likes or reputation.
3) I don't understand the rules.
4) I am immature.

These are all false.

Yes I have gained access to a moderators account. That was 2 years ago and I realise that was wrong, we still chat and Sean forgives me.

Okay, fair enough.

Good luck mate.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I'm no longer asking for a staff position anymore. Sean pointed out that MentaL won't see it as a good thing.

Main thread edited. This application is now useless. :):
:(:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello. I've decided to try and put what I did to someone behind us. He forgives me and that's enough..

Thread edited, application is now not useless :D:

Reaction score
I sense you hold a grudge towards me.

What reason would I hold a grudge against you? If I have to delete a post by your or even warn you then you aren't Moderator material. And how are you 'not' immature. And how do you not 'spam for likes and reputation'. I can easily compose a list of posts that are spam if you want me to. Also your reports shows your grudge against me continue. Learn what spam is please?

Oh and what about you tampering with Tha's accounts(George2000, djtroy39, etc. etc.) [yes those are as recent as 3 weeks]. You haven't changed since hacking Sean.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What reason would I hold a grudge against you? If I have to delete a post by your or even warn you then you aren't Moderator material. And how are you 'not' immature. And how do you not 'spam for likes and reputation'. I can easily compose a list of posts that are spam if you want me to. Also your reports shows your grudge against me continue. Learn what spam is please?

Oh and what about you tampering with Tha's accounts(George2000, djtroy39, etc. etc.) [yes those are as recent as 3 weeks]. You haven't changed since hacking Sean.
How did he tamper with accounts? If Sean's account was so insecure that someone could 'hack' it, maybe he shouldn't be a moderator either.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Oh and what about you tampering with Tha's accounts(George2000, djtroy39, etc. etc.) [yes those are as recent as 3 weeks]. You haven't changed since hackingSean.

It's interesting to say that you're the only one who disagrees with my application. And I'm still respected by the guy from the account I got into (look at Tha's signature).

And plus. MentaL dealt with me by infraction banning me. (I learnt my lesson).

Last edited:
Reaction score
If Sean's account was so insecure that someone could 'hack' it, maybe he shouldn't be a moderator either.
Quackster got into a database and seen that I was registered so he decided to 'test' the password I used and got into my account.

Maybe you shouldn't be addressing people until you get your facts straight, plus this was a year ago and MentaL has already dealt with him & I, and clearly I'm still a moderator?

Just because my password at the time was a bit insecure doesn't mean I shouldn't be a moderator? I'm professional and that is all that matters.

Reaction score
I can vouch for Alex, he has been in the section for a couple of years now and I can't think of someone who has more done more work than him. He's pretty dedicated and not to mention a great person.

Good luck dude :)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the vouch Manny ^

Thirdly. I have one the best server developer at the Habbo Section Awards for 2 years. And I only came to the scene early 2009. I believe having awards such as these makes me a valuable member within this section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back