Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vouch for Jak, Genuine, awesome and dedicated member of the Habbo Section. I really look up to him as a designer aswell.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Vouch my fo' my man Jak. He's an awesome guy and I think the section could do with some more moderators.:):

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I have to say, Nominal is a good guy and has a high reputation here at ragezone, Ill vouch for you sir:)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Am I allowed to vouch for more than one person? I'm not really sure...
But I like how mature/professional you seem, and can be, regardless of minor incidents that may have happened in the past. You seem as though you'd be able to control a situation and it helps that you're in a different timezone from other Moderators. I've not personally used any of your releases, but it looks as though you're a good contributor to the Habbo Hotel section, so this is why I'm vouching for you (if I'm allowed to do more than one ha).

Good luck :3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As much as I appreciate the support and fair comments, you do post way too many times per thread. :p

Sorry but i do not agree, this is a long message that I've decided to post due the lack of bad comments on you, and i don't post that much because i haven't really been on for that much times, so that's not really true that you're stating that because on this post is this mostly me second or third post where is state that i'm vouching you and that people deserve a second chance because Everyone has posted many times per thread even you obviously did but that's not a problem, well atleast not for me,

Good luck with further being/getting moderator i sure vouch you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
delete this ragezone whas being weird and i didnt knew it was double posting my things

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Jak, i do not agree due the fact that The previous post was a perfect state of me telling you and others that might have been placing negative comments about your or against you that even the moderators might have been making slightly problems before and they havn't been the brave guys and they even might have spammed or not now saying that i post too much is not really true i might disagree about it because in the past months have i not been posting alot around the Habbo sections nor around other sections so you can't say that i'm posting too much and though if i did then I'm sure that I'm not the only one that you also might be the person who have posted in the past months/years too much.

Good luck

The real deal.
Reaction score
Sorry Jak, i do not agree due the fact that The previous post was a perfect state of me telling you and others that might have been placing negative comments about your or against you that even the moderators might have been making slightly problems before and they havn't been the brave guys and they even might have spammed or not now saying that i post too much is not really true i might disagree about it because in the past months have i not been posting alot around the Habbo sections nor around other sections so you can't say that i'm posting too much and though if i did then I'm sure that I'm not the only one that you also might be the person who have posted in the past months/years too much.

Good luck

wow 4 post that are almost the same?
Vouch for you, you have released good things for the habbo section and you also have a good reputation.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but i do not agree, this is a long message that I've decided to post due the lack of bad comments on you, and i don't post that much because i haven't really been on for that much times, so that's not really true that you're stating that because on this post is this mostly me second or third post where is state that i'm vouching you and that people deserve a second chance because Everyone has posted many times per thread even you obviously did but that's not a problem, well atleast not for me,

Good luck with further being/getting moderator i sure vouch you.

Please only post if you'd like to vouch, or state why I should not become a moderator - unless further discussion is underway. And I don't recall, as you say, a lack of bad comments being a bad thing?!

On the contrary, you do post way too many times, on many, many threads!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the support. All the best.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Vouch for n0minal

Not only because he's a nice guy, and take my word for it, I don't even know him.

He's made some wonderful contributions to the Habbo Hotel section such as MabboCMS which I personally used for my Habbo retro.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

Added a couple more contributions/ links to projects.

Reaction score
So many good applications and they all seem to be applying for a single section! Well, I'll start of by saying this application is great, well laid out and you clearly know what you're going on about. You're very knowledgeable of Habbo Hotel and you have some major contributions (a long with nice ones) that have progressively got better over a short period of time. I mean, if this is what you're doing now then imagine what you're going to be working on in a year or two.

I like the way that I've come across you and you've been completely honest about yourself. You have a very 'laid-back' attitude as you have shown and you're a very tolerant and patient person. You're also very clear about Habbo Hotel and developing is almost near enough a passion to you and once again, you've certainly shown it.

It would be a lie if I said I wouldn't want to see you on the team. Regardless, good luck on your application and let's hope all goes well for you. Despite people having bad views on you or not wanting to work with you (not aimed at anybody in particular.) you should be good.

Good luck once again.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So many good applications and they all seem to be applying for a single section! Well, I'll start of by saying this application is great, well laid out and you clearly know what you're going on about. You're very knowledgeable of Habbo Hotel and you have some major contributions (a long with nice ones) that have progressively got better over a short period of time. I mean, if this is what you're doing now then imagine what you're going to be working on in a year or two.

I like the way that I've come across you and you've been completely honest about yourself. You have a very 'laid-back' attitude as you have shown and you're a very tolerant and patient person. You're also very clear about Habbo Hotel and developing is almost near enough a passion to you and once again, you've certainly shown it.

It would be a lie if I said I wouldn't want to see you on the team. Regardless, good luck on your application and let's hope all goes well for you. Despite people having bad views on you or not wanting to work with you (not aimed at anybody in particular.) you should be good.

Good luck once again.

Thank you. This kind of honest justification is appreciated - and I wouldn't mind if everyone who gave their view could be as thorough and in depth as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back