Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good luck with applying

I can not say anything actually because I've never been moderator on RageZone but I've been moderator on other previous forums that where also running for a few years and i can say that with some Members daily posting at such sections as Habbo that it's a bloody hard job to be a moderator just moderating all the posts is a damn job it's not just sitting on your lazy chair and watching people post stuff and release stuff but it's also sorting out things fixing the problem with either closing and warning people, for me the hardest thing seems to be the infracting because you need to know when a person pushed the limit and you need to know when you are really are willing to infract this person for that reason or not because there are other things that you can do outside Infracting but getting to the point good luck and i sure vouch you and i can only say it's going to be a hard job

Although the Habbo section is currently very calm.

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck with applying

I can not say anything actually because I've never been moderator on RageZone but I've been moderator on other previous forums that where also running for a few years and i can say that with some Members daily posting at such sections as Habbo that it's a bloody hard job to be a moderator just moderating all the posts is a damn job it's not just sitting on your lazy chair and watching people post stuff and release stuff but it's also sorting out things fixing the problem with either closing and warning people, for me the hardest thing seems to be the infracting because you need to know when a person pushed the limit and you need to know when you are really are willing to infract this person for that reason or not because there are other things that you can do outside Infracting but getting to the point good luck and i sure vouch you and i can only say it's going to be a hard job

Although the Habbo section is currently very calm.

I am proficient with where the team tend to draw the line with warnings/ infractions as over the years I have gained the odd one or two (I have stated what I have received them for). But thank you for the tips, I guess.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm hiring 1 more developer for our aeRO Hotel please add my contact at: albert_cute09@yahoo.com as you can see our previous game has more than 2400 people but we closed it a while for some reason. But now it's up and we need 1 more developer for it.

I have little interest in (online) gaming. As you can probably see, this is my application thread for a moderator position - not the recruitment section. If you are interested in freelance work, you know how to PM.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I vouch for jak, him and quackie would dp better then one of the mods who only showed his true colours once he became a mod BUT SO I DONT GET BANNED I WONT NAME.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I vouch for jak, him and quackie would dp better then one of the mods who only showed his true colours once he became a mod BUT SO I DONT GET BANNED I WONT NAME.

Thanks - and I'm in two minds with your point. I don't, however, believe there is anything wrong with using the power that hasn't before been available to oneself.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now that Sean has been promoted and will have more sections to moderate, maybe Jak can be considered for HH mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back