Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kryptos mod on rz? No good idea,

No offence but you could replace one of the allready moderators in the section. (But I would have preefered somebody else to repleace him)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kryptos mod on rz? No good idea,

No offence but you could replace one of the allready moderators in the section. (But I would have preefered somebody else to repleace him)
Listen man, Makarov is a good moderator and this thread is NOT the place to witch about him. Just post your thoughts on Kryptos, and your reasons as to why he should or should not be a moderator and leave it at that. Thanks.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Listen man, Makarov is a good moderator and this thread is NOT the place to witch about him. Just post your thoughts on Kryptos, and your reasons as to why he should or should not be a moderator and leave it at that. Thanks.

I did not mention any names:) Anyways I agree we should stay on-topic

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone who truely wants to get to know him, He stalked to my facebook page, found a picture of me when I was 14 years of age and now he flaunts it as his avatar. Do you really want a stalker like that as a moderator?

Yet the moderator here, who should remain as professional as possible, keeps his signature as a defense mechanism. Who cares how old he is, he has certainly outshone you and proved himself. What have you done? Besides your feedback which deserves a double facepalm...

Oh, and vouch.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Now I don't nosey around the Habbo section so it would be unfair of me to call you out on anything so this opinion is based purely on what I've read from your, eh, "application".

It's a straight up no, pure and simple. All very well you have good intentions but you haven't provided any information on how you would tackle difficult situations as, and I know this from being a Habbo regular years ago, the section is very volatile and it needs strong minded and thick skinned moderators, like the section currently has in place. What have you done to resolve a conflict? How would you resolve potential problems? How do you know where to stop a thread from going down a dark road without killing off a good discussion? A bit more information on this would be delightful.

edit: would like to remind users to not involve themselves in any cat fighting, please.

Reaction score
The section is very volatile and it needs strong minded and thick skinned moderators, like the section currently has in place.

I'll have to disagree with you on that one, won't go any further into it.

What have you done to resolve a conflict? How would you resolve potential problems? How do you know where to stop a thread from going down a dark road without killing off a good discussion? A bit more information on this would be delightful.

You're right, I should include that. I just took a look at other applications and kept mine pretty simple. I'll update the thread right away.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, i remember you from 2010 when i was Space-Bar. A good dev, i think you could contribute to the section without a doubt. It's not a good sign that you are arguing with a current mod of the section, but.. Yeah, it is the habbo section after all... Vouch from me. :)

Reaction score
Oh yeah, i remember you from 2010 when i was Space-Bar. A good dev, i think you could contribute to the section without a doubt. It's not a good sign that you are arguing with a current mod of the section, but.. Yeah, it is the habbo section after all... Vouch from me. :)

The posts made by the moderator of the section really just proves my point, the section needs new moderators.
I could contribute to the section without a doubt, but that's not really why I applied :)

Thanks for the vouch.

Also - updated main post with some general situations that I could see myself handling the most.

Reaction score
The posts made by the moderator of the section really just proves my point, the section needs new moderators.
I could contribute to the section without a doubt, but that's not really why I applied :)

Thanks for the vouch.

Also - updated main post with some general situations that I could see myself handling the most.

There's nothing wrong the current moderation team. Why exactly are you applying for Habbo mod? Just a few months back you wouldn't allow any of "your" developers to release anything on RaGEZONE, they had to release their things on your forum. I believe you also said, "ragezone sucks." I don't think bi-polar immaturity like that should be rewarded with moderator.

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong the current moderation team. Why exactly are you applying for Habbo mod? Just a few months back you wouldn't allow any of "your" developers to release anything on RaGEZONE, they had to release their things on your forum. I believe you also said, "ragezone sucks." I don't think bi-polar immaturity like that should be rewarded with moderator.

I have never owned a forum, I worked on one and had a promise to not release some work anywhere else and I kept my promise.

Probably I have said that, referring to the Habbo section and its current state. That's not being immature or bipolar, that's being realistic.

Reaction score
I have never owned a forum, I worked on one and had a promise to not release some work anywhere else and I kept my promise.

Probably I have said that, referring to the Habbo section and its current state. That's not being immature or bipolar, that's being realistic.

That statement seems a bit subjective to be honest.

I fail to see what's wrong with the Habbo section right now. Also, don't try to down-play the way you were acting just a few months ago, Myself, Aaron (before he left RaGEZONE) and Cobe all had to keep cleaning posts after your cms got "leaked" to RaGEZONE because you were causing a ruckus wanting it deleted from here. Sorry, just seems a little two-faced to me.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That statement seems a bit subjective to be honest.

I fail to see what's wrong with the Habbo section right now. Also, don't try to down-play the way you were acting just a few months ago, Myself, Aaron (before he left RaGEZONE) and Cobe all had to keep cleaning posts after your cms got "leaked" to RaGEZONE because you were causing a ruckus wanting it deleted from here. Sorry, just seems a little two-faced to me.

Obviously you won't get mad when your stuff gets leaked...

Anyhow as Junkers said let's all just stay on topic, i vouch, he has plenty of experience in the Mod area.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Although I haven't made a debut to any section in particular, I hope my feedback is still just as valuable.

The habbo sectin has got to be one of the most active sections, it currently has 4 good moderators that do their job well and all work well together to help keep the section clean. The habbo section in particular does not need another moderator nor do any of the current moderators need replacing and if they did- then it shouldnt be you who replaces one of them.

I'm sorry to put you down here Kryptos but its an open application and in my opinion you shouldnt be hired- at least not yet anyway.

I wish you the best of luck.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Although I haven't made a debut to any section in particular, I hope my feedback is still just as valuable.

The habbo sectin has got to be one of the most active sections, it currently has 4 good moderators that do their job well and all work well together to help keep the section clean. The habbo section in particular does not need another moderator nor do any of the current moderators need replacing and if they did- then it shouldnt be you who replaces one of them.

I'm sorry to put you down here Kryptos but its an open application and in my opinion you shouldnt be hired- at least not yet anyway.

I wish you the best of luck.

The Habbo Hotel section has 2 moderators and 2 supervisors. The reason people are applying for moderator now is because Sean has just been promoted to Supervisor which means he is in charge of the whole of the MMORPG section so he will have a bigger work load. We have previously had 3 moderators and 2 supervisors and it works well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know you much in general but you were a good mod via DB, so you have much vouch. Goodluck.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Looking back at your modified application and I'd be more inclined to go for a yes, but wouldn't start you off in the Habbo Hotel section due to the fact it's such a popular section and it's policy to break in new moderators gently before giving them bigger fish to fry. So I'd say yes, but not in Habbo.... yet.

Reaction score
My question is, are you mature enough to be a moderator?

That's what vouches are for, I've been a moderator before and I have handled it pretty well.

Looking back at your modified application and I'd be more inclined to go for a yes, but wouldn't start you off in the Habbo Hotel section due to the fact it's such a popular section and it's policy to break in new moderators gently before giving them bigger fish to fry. So I'd say yes, but not in Habbo.... yet.

Well, I wouldn't be opposed to having me try moderating a smaller section at first and see how that goes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I vouch for you, I have seen you around the forum and your not too bad.

Hope you get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back