Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That statement seems a bit subjective to be honest.

I fail to see what's wrong with the Habbo section right now. Also, don't try to down-play the way you were acting just a few months ago, Myself, Aaron (before he left RaGEZONE) and Cobe all had to keep cleaning posts after your cms got "leaked" to RaGEZONE because you were causing a ruckus wanting it deleted from here. Sorry, just seems a little two-faced to me.

There is nothing wrong with the section in terms of how it's being moderated. There is, however, a decline in constant, credible releases. It is possible that, where as before Kryptos was bind to releases only on a rival forum, he could be a real asset to the section. I'm not inferring that a moderator status would change his ethics, unlike some in the past - I'm merely suggesting that being bind to this forum, he'd be more inclined to release here.

In regards to the whole Makarov/ Kryptos conflict.. that's just a stupid vendetta which needs to be resolved.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the section in terms of how it's being moderated. There is, however, a decline in constant, credible releases. It is possible that, where as before Kryptos was bind to releases only on a rival forum, he could be a real asset to the section. I'm not inferring that a moderator status would change his ethics, unlike some in the past - I'm merely suggesting that being bind to this forum, he'd be more inclined to release here.

In regards to the whole Makarov/ Kryptos conflict.. that's just a stupid vendetta which needs to be resolved.

Both of them aren't willing to resolve it. Egos.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it doesn't really matter now, since Makarov has quit or whatever. I personally don't think any of them should be moderators now (sorry Kryptos) because if you aren't willing to resolve a dispute it's purely childish. If you are working with someone and have a dispute, you either resolve the dispute or learn to get on for the sake of keeping up professional appearances. Makarov's professional image has gone especially when users see him having disputes with users on threads, and arguments etc.

Reaction score

I personally don't think any of them should be moderators now (sorry Kryptos) because if you aren't willing to resolve a dispute it's purely childish.

I had nothing to apologize for and I wasn't interested in talking to him since nothing good can come out of it. I'm sorry you guys feel that way, but I just ignore these types of things ( At least now ), it's just better for everybody.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right. I can't say yes, as I have not used habbo section for almost 4 years, so I don't know what's happening there these days. I don't even know you as a person, so...No. Sorry. :(

Reaction score
My whole refute was that I'm not sure if he's mature enough to be a moderator, it takes thick skin, and you really have to disregard a lot of what people say, but I guess if he started somewhere smaller and worked his way, it wouldn't be a problem. It's really up-to the higher ups, hopefully you'll get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back