Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I recall in recent years you received a fake DMCA notice and instantly removed yourself from the Habbo section and moved to another. How do we know you're not going to find yourself in hot water again with your current development and then flee without investigating the authenticity of the notice in question?

My project received a DMCA and at the time I thought it was legitimate. I stupidly contacted Sulake asking if it was a legitimate takedown performed by them. They gave me a "letter of undertaking" (from the heading of the document). I treated this like if I didn't do anything I would end up like Aaron.

I wasn't until later it was revealed that another forum user had sent a fraudulent DMCA.

Almost four years later and Sulake haven't contacted me since. :eek:tt1:

Nillus created a basic post that was leading the section in the right direction - Would you not be able to pick up where he left off in teaching new users how to create an emulator?

I am already creating and developing an emulator, which is open-source and free to use. It's open-source so people can look at the changes made (like how bugs get patched and adding new features).

Of course I want to educate more people, that's partially the reason why I am developing this project. The other reason is so I learn how to be a better programmer. :wink:

I'm always ready to help others when it comes to development if they need it, or they have asked me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back