Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Hotel Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
About me:

• Name: Wesley K.
  • Current & past usernames: tdid, HillBilly, The General (Current one.)
  • Contact Information:
    • Email: tdid-tdid[at]hotemail.com
  • Section Applying for: Habbo Hotel

Reason for applying:
The reason I'm applying is that I want to cleanup the section and helping out people. I'm already active within the help section but I want to help even more. I've been actively reporting many posts over the course of a year now. The current counter is on 1418. Almost all reports send are being handled for the reason I send them, meaning spam posts get deleted and wrong section posts moved. With the recent changes in the section regarding moderators and visors I thought I'd give it another shot. Never shot is alway a miss (As we tend to say in the Netherlands :p:)

Reason for joining RaGEZONE Forums:
I joined the RaGEZONE MMO Forums because I needed help with my server. Later on I started helping out more people with their problems and developing software to help the community

Contributions:
I've made many contributions. Here is a quick list:

Software:

Custom Furniture:

Other Release:

Activity:
On a regular day I'm online for 4 - 8 hours. In the weekends I'm usually 10+ hours a day online. I'm trying to help out as many people as possible in the help section and meanwhile I'm also lurking the pokemon, runscape and kal section.

Infractions:
In the past I received 1 infraction point for flaming and one for wrong posting thread. The infraction for wrong section posting I received when I joined and did not really know where to post :$. The infraction point for flaming / insulting I received from a heavy discussion. Even though I did not really insult people. I learned from it never to go into discussions and just ignore it.

I also once received a infraction for griefing (999 points...) but that one got reversed as it wasnt me at all.

Besides the troll infractions from our great Leader there is nothing worth to mention.

Experience:
I've been a moderator for a short moment in the Habbo Hotel section a while ago however I didn't enter there in the traditional way through applying. I know my way around the Administrator panel (I already have access to that as I am already administrator and moderator of the

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Well you're certainly a lot less annoying than you used to be. I'm also aware you're a chronic reporter. I wouldn't have any qualms if you earned your stripes!

Reactions: DNC
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
He has proven his capabilities with Ragecraft. He deserves this. 100% support!

Reaction score
I vouch you, you've changed a lot recently.. and

You are perfectly capable of being a amazing moderator. The only flaw I've ever seen is you tend to lose it at times, you gotta' stay level-headed.

but yeah, you could do the job well, and someone needs to watch over my baby (HH) extremely closely ^_^

Reaction score
IMO, you already an admin on ragecraft,
i would recommended to give a chance to someone else for habbo section (if possible)
i'm not totally vouch no, but i would recommended to give a chance on someone else...
and due to recent event, i think more new recruitment would be better...

Reaction score
Please no, he gives random - rep.

boo boo he de-reps people for random reasons boo boo
tbh, as TG said, rep and derep are the choices of whom applied it, for the actions to the applier. So if you got a de-rep, you probably got a good reason for, or none at all. Besides, rep doesn't count for nothing.
And as I stated up there, my vouch still yes, and we really need new mods asap!

2006 it had one moderator, it was also much more popular in 2006.

Tho in 2006 people were more mature.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One vouch me , The General will be good mod at the section since he really active at the section .. good luck dude ..

Reaction score
Habbo can get pretty challenging at times. And not to mention, HabMoon and you are both from The Netherlands. And when you both go off to sleep, there's nobody 'really' watching the section.

I think an American mod needs to be hired. I'm not saying you aren't a good candidate but from your past, you were a big douche. Of course, I did leave RaGEZONE for 3 months and you may have changed while I was gone but in my honest opinion, an American mod should be hired.

Although I will say, you have my vouch.

Reaction score
Not to go nowhere with digging in history, but the Habbo section seems to be doing that a lot.
Heard you were a moderator before, but ditched the job after 2 weeks?
Can't vouch here. - And I'm with Shorty, in '06 it was more popular and only had one moderator.

Reaction score
I don't really believe in people changing in 1-2 years. It's just not possible unless you gone through some life changing things that changed you as a person. So if you used to be a douche 6 months ago, you probably still are but are hiding it well. :p:

Imo you've had your chance, and with a forum that has 2k+ viewers at all times, I feel that if a mod would be needed MentaL should give someone a chance that uses it better, there's alot to pick from. :rolleyes:

That's just me tho, goodluck.

Reaction score
I don't really believe in people changing in 1-2 years. It's just not possible unless you gone through some life changing things that changed you as a person. So if you used to be a douche 6 months ago, you probably still are but are hiding it well. :p:

Imo you've had your chance, and with a forum that has 2k+ viewers at all times, I feel that if a mod would be needed MentaL should give someone a chance that uses it better, there's alot to pick from. :rolleyes:

That's just me tho, goodluck.

Should've said this on Lewis his application haha.

Thanks anyways.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I vouch yes. Because he is active in the HH section and knows what he is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back