Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
About me:

• Name: Richard B.
• Current & past usernames: cooldude159, GayPride, CarlyReaJepsen, Glee (Current One)
• Contact Information:
◦ Email: chunk1995@gmail.com
◦ Skype: chunk000.

• Section Applying for: Habbo Hotel

Reason for applying:
The reason I'm applying is to help people out. I'm already active within the help section but I want to help even more.

Reason for joining RaGEZONE Forums:
I joined the RaGEZONE MMO Forums because I needed help with my server. Later on I started helping out more people with their problems to help the community

Contributions:
I've made some contributions but not a lot. Here is a small list:

RevCMS Habbo Themed (http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-habbo-theme-1023567/)
RevCMS RP Themed (http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-rp-edition-882686/)
My First Add-on Ever Made By Me PhoenixPHP Beta Code (I know the CMS is dead now)
(http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/phoenixphp-beta-code-system-797537/)

Activity:
I’ve received 5 Infractions from the time I’ve been at RaGEZONE, Mostly from Rules Violation at the time because I was lazy to read the rules, and then I was young back then, anyways I wanting to learn C# skills I’ve been learning online tutorials to help me out. My strength is mostly PHP, MySQL, (Very Basic) $_POST $_FILTER etc…

Experience:
I’ve managed some Habbo retro hotels with a decent amount of users online. I know how to deal with people and their (personal) issues, I’ve owned few hotel’s myself when it was Old School (Debbo, Bloodline), and couple RP’s with RastaLulz HoloRP, then came Uber. So I’m very familiar with the Retro’s and their CMS.

Little notes:
I know I may not be best candidate but it’s worth a shot? Since I’m unemployed and don’t go to school it would be great to get me something to do. I do try my very best at doing things for the community.

Thank You :blush:

Reaction score
been inspecting your account,
from what i see, most of the time you ask help more frequent then your contribution,
and this part :
I was lazy to read the rules
you still lazy huh?
even yesterday detox still deleting your post because you bumping your own help thread in the same day...
well, good luck anyway,
but i think my vouch is a no at the moment :/:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No I'm not lazy anymore, I know he deleted because I needed a fix ASAP, I may not be perfect asking for help back in the past isn't crime when you just starting to learn new things. but now I've been working on projects for Habbo Section, I know it might be something great, I may not have skills like other Retro Developers. But Thank You for your comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back