Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Section

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
This is my Moderator Application for the Habbo Section

About Me
Name: Maartenvn
Country I live in: Belgium
Languages I speak: Dutch and English
Email: Maartenvn.be@gmail.com
My age: I am 18 years old.

Wy Choosing Me:
- When I joined RageZone I saw how great this community is and I always dreamed to be a part of that.
- I am regulary online and I check the forum a lot.
- I try to help people so they can learn and help other people.
- I love it helping people and I want to make this community better and stronger.
- I know a lot about Habbo Hotel and Retro Hotels
- I know the people around on the Habbo Section
- I love Habbo and this forum so I will be active.

My Habbo Tools and Releases
- -> A site where you can download the latest Habbo Furniture for your hotelr.
- -> Habbo Font Generator
- Font Generator Release -> Font Generator Release
- http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/azure-emulator-1-0-dev-1045292/ -> Not only my emulator I am in the developers team.
- A lot of furniture releases.

Activity and Infraction
- I am 2 - 5 hours online every day so I am really active.
- I only recieved 3 infractions but they all expired I have 0 points in total.

My knowledge of the board:
I know how to moderate with VBulletin because I had a small forum 5 years ago.
I will answer every question/report.

Even when I am not a moderator you can always contact me if you have questions about Habbo Hotel or Habbo Retro's
- Maartenvn

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know you're active in the section and your releases are really good if I remeber correctly.
But I'm not sure if they need an other moderator in the habbo section. My reports are always handled pretty fast.

Good luck anyways [emoji1]
+1 for me if there is need for a new moderator

What's your age btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know you're active in the section and your releases are really good if I remeber correctly.
But I'm not sure if they need an other moderator in the habbo section. My reports are always handled pretty fast.

Good luck anyways [emoji1]
+1 for me if there is need for a new moderator

Just to say, there's just one moderator there and 2 supervisors. It had much more moderators before but some were fired for some reason.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just to say, there's just one moderator there and 2 supervisors. It had much more moderators before but some were fired for some reason.

inactivity and resignations actually.

Supervisors are not there to do the bulk of moderation, otherwise what is the point of having mods?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Lets stick to the topic and not make this about The General, as tempting as it might be.
I removed the off topic posts.

The moderator applications aren't here for you to determine if the section requires a moderator or not. (If a section is in disarray and you want to help - use the report button.) The applications are here for you to say something if you have something useful to add. Please try to keep than in mind. (pointing out spelling mistakes, not as useful as pointing out a great experience you had with this person or a bad experience for that matter.)

Thanks

Reaction score
No vote from me:

-> Your only contribution is releases linked to your furniture website.
-> No actual real contribution besides renaming an emulator.
-> In my opinion your English isn't good enough for an English forum. As moderator you should be able to write the language fairly easily.
-> Currently the section has already 2 moderators which both are doing a good job at handling reports and there is always Shoelace in case reports stay open for several hours.

Back