Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo section

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moderator Application - Habbo section.

Just a little about me.

Name(s): MrSpooks jimboi05 (Old name)
Place of origin: UK
Language spoken: English

Why I think I should be chosen:

I joined RageZone back in 2010, I joined as a noob having no idea what Habbo was about.

But as the years have gone by I've learnt the section in and out (Running my own hotel for 4 years also helped)
I'm online everyday checking through the Habbo section,
I like to look through the help section
to see if there is anyone that needs assistance.

I have a lot of background experience and have been on hotels for over 5 years,
being able to code my own and helping others with theirs enables me to help others if they need it.

I also know a few people around the section.

As you can see I post a lot and I am 99% sure that at least 800 of my posts are in the habbo section.

I have made quite a few customs myself, so I do feel being a moderator for this section will not just benefit me,
but will benefit users on RageZone as I can help them out with my knowledge.

Why am I applying for the habbo section?

I'm apply because I see many people around the section and most of the time
they are just flaming each others threads...

I have spent a lot of time in the section and I've seen some great developers come and go
some due to flaming.
It's about time that it stopped and people started to help one another
as a community.
I feel if I was made a moderator I could put a stop to this which would mean less abuse would take place on the site.

How long am I online per day?

I'm on my laptop for around 6-7 hours a day,
And on the forum at lest 3 - 4 hours
so I will be online a lot to help users out when they need to.

Any Infractions?

None that I know of!

Any experience?

I have a fair amount of experience, I have been running my own forum for the past year or so.
I've used vBulletin a lot and know how it works.

Thank you for reading my application.

If anyone wishes to ask anything then please post below I'll be happy to answer :closedeyes:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
As you can see I post a lot

You've had 7 posts in the previous 3 weeks, and as far as I'm aware I haven't seen a release from you (?) Your app is ok, but I think their are people in the Habbo section at the moment who deserve it more.

Good luck.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've released a few customs in the past, an index or two (for RevCMS)
Not major things like Joopie and sledmore and the main dev's
And just because I've not posted dose not mean I've not been here? haha

And the release were made before you joined the forum :p

And I agree with you their are people that probably do deserve it more than me

But thank you anyway. :)

Reaction score
Well, most of your threads are from Habbo Section, indeed, but 90% of them were help requests, and your latest release (a habbo hotel view) was in 17-10-13 (year and a few months).

I'm not saying it's a downvote, but you should look into it, and spend a little more time working on it.

Good Luck!

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, most of your threads are from Habbo Section, indeed, but 90% of them were help requests, and your latest release (a habbo hotel view) was in 17-10-13 (year and a few months).

I'm not saying it's a downvote, but you should look into it, and spend a little more time working on it.

Good Luck!

Cheers dude

And I know that looks a little bad i was checking back and did notice a few of my old threads had gone haha
such as the index used on (sandbox.habbo.com)
and a few of my old customs threads.

But yeah thanks again. :)

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have gone through some of your past threads and seen that you mostly post in the Habbo Help section asking for help. Along with that, you joined in 2010 and have less than 1,000 posts which means you're not exactly very active. However, I also noticed you have been reporting quite a bit. (which is great!) You seem pretty mature and your English isn't bad either.

Overall, I am not quite sure whether to vouch or not to vouch at this point but I feel I should at least voice my opinion. As of currently I'm leaned towards a no vote but I wish you the best of luck and I will be watching your activity until I've made a decision of where I stand with the vouch.

I will update this post with where I stand in the future.

Reaction score
Cheers dude

And I know that looks a little bad i was checking back and did notice a few of my old threads had gone haha
such as the index used on (sandbox.habbo.com)
and a few of my old customs threads.

But yeah thanks again. :)

As I said before, it's not a downvote, and I wish you luck! My opinion is that you should contribute a little more to the section, and I see you sometimes on a few topics.

Good Luck! o/

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have gone through some of your past threads and seen that you mostly post in the Habbo Help section asking for help. Along with that, you joined in 2010 and have less than 1,000 posts which means you're not exactly very active. However, I also noticed you have been reporting quite a bit. (which is great!) You seem pretty mature and your English isn't bad either.

Overall, I am not quite sure whether to vouch or not to vouch at this point but I feel I should at least voice my opinion. As of currently I'm leaned towards a no vote but I wish you the best of luck and I will be watching your activity until I've made a decision of where I stand with the vouch.

I will update this post with where I stand in the future.

Thanks,

And I do have reasons for having less than 1,000 posts, that would be due to me being a lot more active on an ex forum (No longer here)
I do appreciate your feedback and in some aspects I agree with you.

I will do my best to better my self around the section. :)

Thanks again

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The amount of posts don't mean anything. What do post counts mean? Some had posted so many posts in their time here.. Nothing more. The part that matters most in whether someone should be hired or not in my opinion is there attitude. Someone can have 5,000 posts but be an butt, but someone might have 350 posts in 6 years and be a great person. Another great factor is what they post.

Jim, you're active, you don't spam like others and manage to keep your cool on. Haven't seen many post reports from you but you have messaged me on Skype threads that needed removing or cleaning. While contributions are a bit slim they don't matter a lot in my opinion. The quality of someone is far better then the quality of someone's threads. Best release > biggest butt.. Little release > greatest person.

In all man, I say keep active, report posts from now on and keep moving along cleanly. Having 3 mods in a section that big from such close times might not be so great.. But good luck man. Head up strong :):

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The amount of posts don't mean anything. What do post counts mean? Some had posted so many posts in their time here.. Nothing more. The part that matters most in whether someone should be hired or not in my opinion is there attitude. Someone can have 5,000 posts but be an butt, but someone might have 350 posts in 6 years and be a great person. Another great factor is what they post.

I'm not saying they play a huge part (or mean anything) but you can easily judge when someone is active or not via their post count. Activity matters quite a bit. I do agree with you that their attitude is a heck of a lot more important. From what I could see most of the posts are in the Habbo Help section requesting help or saying "thank you" in the Habbo Release section, so that plays a part as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not saying they play a huge part (or mean anything) but you can easily judge when someone is active or not via their post count. Activity matters quite a bit. I do agree with you that their attitude is a heck of a lot more important. From what I could see most of the posts are in the Habbo Help section requesting help or saying "thank you" in the Habbo Release section, so that plays a part as well.

I wouldn't say that post count and activity have a direct correlation, merely how much you post. Browsing the forums and reporting posts suggest activity, and FatalLulz seems to register that he has done both.

Your second point about post content is much more important. Would you rather a mod with 4000+ posts but talks a load of Dangle-Plums? Or someone with a lower post count and does like to give an informed decision. I've looked through recent posts of his just to get a feel of him, and I agree he isn't moderator material for a site like this as of yet, but with continued effort he very well could be. Post count should not be a factor in this.

Ta Ta.

Back