Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Section :)

Reaction score
Im not sure if your hiring or not, but heres my application guys :)
Name
Jordan

Skype (will be creating a email quite soon)
disguised.coder
The section im applying for:
Habbo Hotel

I am intrested in this section because i see alot of junk stuff that no one really cleans out, i would like to clean out the uneccesary stuff, and i would also love to help the people of that section, that includes helping people that are having issues, and need their threads deleted, moved if it is in the wrong section etc, i also like to help people that are having issues with their hotels, i say im quite active in that section, I believe i contribute to that section quite alot, if you would like to check you can, Ive been active since i joined back in janurary of 2011.

About Me
Hello, my name is Jordan and i enjoy helping people,I live in canada & i enjoy playing on my ps3, listening to music and playing on the computer, ragezone is mostly what i am on when i am on the computer. I enjoy Habbo Hotel and ive been playing since i was 10, and really ive gained to know alot of habbo, from top to bottom.

Why should you hire me?
Ive gained to know alot of forums in the past 2 years, and i know alot of moderating if youd like to know you can P.M me and i can tell you which forums, because most of them are still around today. I have made quite a few bad choices & mistakes but i clear all those up and i started a clean slate. I am also aiming to contribute alot to the forums which i have been doing in the past year, I am willing to help anyone when they have problems, I can solve most of the problems users have, this includes issues with other members of the forums, Im not usually strict im quite laid back but when it does come to issues im quite strict because im not really a fan of problems.

I enjoy working with other people, and all of the moderators look like good people to work with, and im hoping to work with them sometime soon :). When i handle issues i like to point out all the problems, before i actually take action, then i talk to the members and give them warnings, usually strike three and your out kind of thing. I promise to treat all the members of the forum with the respect they deserve, and if i notice anyone disrespecting anyone i will definiently put a stop to it, before it gets serious and requires bans to be put into place.

I enjoy starting conversations in the sections likes spam, debate and things like that for the members to enjoy, and have a little conversation or debate over it, I love seeing the members of ragezone having fun on the forum :) I would love getting this job to work with the other members of the team :)
(If i cant handle a situation ill talk to the other moderators about it for them to help me in the situation :)

Thank you for reading this, hope you all have a good day / night :)
P.S. This computers keyboard is quite terrible, ill be sure to switch to my other computer for better grammar :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have negative reputation, I'd get that fixed first sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RageZone isn't looking for any moderators as of yet.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Can I ask, what have you contributed to the section? From what I can see, is all you've done is post help threads and threads about your hotel.

Can I ask what actual section too?

Plus, as far as I'm aware, Habbo Section doesn't need any Moderators. It's managed fine as it is now.

Reaction score
You have negative reputation, I'd get that fixed first sir.

Never seen you in the section before, You have a negative reputation... It's not a vouch from me.

Wait, so you cant apply for staff with negative rep? Guess I'm not applying for moderator.

I have never really seen anything you have contributed to the section, no vouch

Reaction score
If we need a moderator in the section (Which clearly dont need!) we have better contributers around.

I dont see what you ever contributed to the section. I only know you from some bad comments and I dont think people will take you serious with a trollface avatar.

Also if you see a lot of "Junk" then report it so the Moderators that we have can handle it. If you like keeping the section clean you can help by that way.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't even seen you post in the section one time.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I've seen you post, in several different sections. You've posted in /f334 on several occasions, and you have been corrected by moderators, tones of times. Sorry, but I can't see you ever being hired as a Moderator. Your rude to other users (from what I've seen myself) and you once offered a 'free vps' to someone, who would fix your problems. Once they fixed your problems, you then claimed your *friend* had switched the vps off. That was also in the Habbo Help section.

EDIT:

Your barely even active, people such as n0minal, Quackster & Moogly deserved the position more, when they applied.

I think that, sums up my thoughts. (no vouch from me).

May I ask, how does a keyboard affect your grammar. :p:

Last edited:
Rogu3
Reaction score
I don't vouch. I've never seen you in that section in the past. You're either not very popular (especially based on your reputation) in the section or you just haven't contributed much. Trust me, I browse that section like a woman at a shoe store (My eyes are glued to the screen for hours on end). I know my contributions aren't wonderful in that section, but that's why I'm not applying for it. Also, one of the things you said "clean out the junk in the section". The job of a moderator is not to clean out junk. I don't appreciate you calling people's work on contributions junk. A lot of people in that section put their heart and soul into their work. It maybe a recolor or a throne/egg, but most people in that section are just starting customs. It's people like you who turn them away. Everyone has to start somewhere. All the greats started as a crappy recolor artist, and look where they are now. Also, I understand there's more to the section then customs, but the only junk in the whole section are the 10,000 remakes of the same Butterfly EMU with a different name.

That's the section I joined RaGEZONE for, and I know it's not wonderful at this time, but don't you dare insult the people who contribute what they can there. You're no better, sir.

Have a nice day.

I've seen you post, in several different sections. You've posted in /f334 on several occasions, and you have been corrected by moderators, tones of times. Sorry, but I can't see you ever being hired as a Moderator. Your rude to other users (from what I've seen myself) and you once offered a 'free vps' to someone, who would fix your problems. Once they fixed your problems, you then claimed your *friend* had switched the vps off. That was also in the Habbo Help section.

EDIT:

Your barely even active, people such as n0minal, Quackster & Moogly deserved the position more, when they applied.

I think that, sums up my thoughts. (no vouch from me).

May I ask, how does a keyboard affect your grammar. :p:
As for the keyboard, I can vouch for him on that. I have a laptop and sometimes my hands will hit a key and I won't notice it and it ends up screwing up a few words.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1:

You made a second application where you where 16...

2:

You haven't made any contribution and if you did you didn't put up any link as prove

3:

You don't fight people when you are a Habbo section moderator..

4:

The Habbo section is probably full.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You haven't contributed an awful lot to the Habbo section, all I see is you asking for help, replying to the occasional help thread or advertising a hotel. Your writing is easily readable, but you make a lot of simple errors, such as not capitalizing "I" when it is on its own. You have a negative reputation which means you probably have more haters than friends, which isn't an overly positive aspect for you or your application.

The Habbo section does not require any more moderators as it is already heavily moderated, but despite that, I think if we were in need of moderators there would be better candidates out there.

Good luck!

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
As for the keyboard, I can vouch for him on that. I have a laptop and sometimes my hands will hit a key and I won't notice it and it ends up screwing up a few words.

He could easily check over and correct any mistakes?

Rogu3
Reaction score
Wait, so you cant apply for staff with negative rep? Guess I'm not applying for moderator.

I have never really seen anything you have contributed to the section, no vouch
What he means is that if you have a negative rep, it's probably going to lower your chances because if your rep is negative then even if you've contributed, your contributions were not too popular.

He could easily check over and correct any mistakes?
True true. I was planning to edit that post at some point, but I forgot too. It didn't click in my head until after I posted it that you can just double check before posting.

Reactions: Jax
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's just make it easy that your probably not going to be hired.

Your reputation is very low and you haven't contributed anything and if you ever did then you should at least post a link that goes directly to the release which never was included as far as I'm seeing it.

You've probably fought a lot with members and i think that bringing in a section where he probably fought with all the people there and therefore don't really think that you would fit in the section as a moderator.

I do think that many people get de-repped unfairly because they agree with someone that the whole group in that post hates and therefore de-rep everyone that supports thereopinion but i don't think that's the case here.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unreliable member of the community. Ripped me off previously - do NOT recommend.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did my homework on you. You don't seem like a nice person. Negative rep shows it itself.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am just new guys in habbo section but seriously there are many more habbo pro that can be moderator such as zMagenta , leenster .. that just my opinion .. good luck for you.. maybe you need to get + Rep 1st..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Nominal Quackster zMagneta would need to get a chance to be a Habbo section moderator as they've contributed a lot (After Habmoon).

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Back