Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Habbo Server Advertisements

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My name: Callum

DOB: 04/09/1994

Email Addresses
MSN: Capple@live.co.uk
Email: WattoHull@gmail.com

Applying For: Habbo Advertisements

Why am I applying?
I recently saw in another Application that Aaron said the Private Servers section is recruiting internal moderators. I have been a member of the Habbo Retro community since I first joined RaGEZONE (almost 3 years ago) and I am still an active member in the Habbo community within RaGEZONE. I have had experience already in vBulletin forums and believe I would do ok in the role of moderator in that section. If I became a moderator in the Habbo Advertisements forum, I would still be active in the Habbo Development section also but I would make sure I stay as active as possible in the Private Servers section.

My active contributions to the RaGEZONE Habbo community:

HaboonDB: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/release-list-haboon-database-updated-652564/
ImageDB: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/image-database-839534/
Banner Service: http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/banner-templates-service-838994/

Contribution to the section I am applying for:
In the advertisements section, I have contributed by making sure all the rules are abided by in people's posts e.g if the user did not post screenshot's, informing them that screenshot's need to be provided in their post before a moderator closes it.

Experience:
Owned 3 Habbo Retro's
Administrated on 4
Moderated on 5
Currently a moderator on 1
Owned 1 vBulletin forum
Moderated on 1

Thanks if you consider my application.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Internal moderators means someone who has moderated on RaGEZONE before

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope this guy gets it. Helps me alot and could be designing me a few things.

Got my Vote ;) Good Luck bubddy

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Dear Crawl,

Sorry for interrupting, but Aaron meant this section: Private Servers - MMORPG Zone - RaGEZONE forums
Not Habbo Retros - Private Servers - RaGEZONE forums. As you can see, it has 4 moderators.
Greetings

Well, aaron moded that whole section, and habbo ads is a sub-section of private servers. I personally don't need any help there, donkjam is assigned but he mainly mods the Habbo forum and not Ads, I've got it all covered, but if the higher-ups think it would be best, then yeah.

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, aaron moded that whole section, and habbo ads is a sub-section of private servers. I personally don't need any help there, donkjam is assigned but he mainly mods the Habbo forum and not Ads, I've got it all covered, but if the higher-ups think it would be best, then yeah.

Just think - If you went away for a few days or weeks, It may mean that there would be no active moderators in that section. Would it not be safer to have more than one moderator in the section that is actually active?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact Mental is looking for another MOD in the advertisement section.

Good luck,

Reaction score
I know for a fact Mental is looking for another MOD in the advertisement section.

Good luck,

Never seen that announcement? :eek:

@Crawl: I guess being safe isn't a bad thing, but thats why we got supervisors =P So if there's 1 Mod located in a section then that means there's a total of 3 with MuIsBest & Aaron included.

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never seen that announcement? :eek:

@Crawl: I guess being safe isn't a bad thing, but thats why we got supervisors =P So if there's 1 Mod located in a section then that means there's a total of 3 with MuIsBest & Aaron included.

Yeah, I understand that but Donkjam is busy in the Habbo section and the supervisors have all of the other sections that they are assigned to to then if James went away - say on a holiday or something, there wouldn't be much moderation in that section.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Good luck,

Mods were added to every sub-forum there today.

Yeah, I understand that but Donkjam is busy in the Habbo section and the supervisors have all of the other sections that they are assigned to to then if James went away - say on a holiday or something, there wouldn't be much moderation in that section.

Seen you around - you seem quite helpful.
Good luck with your application, you've got my green lights.

Aaron

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This guy really seems to know his stuff. Looks like he knows a lot about private servers!

Reaction score
From what I have seen, you have helped out in the section quite a bit. You hardly ever (I stress this) act immature and you help anybody that requires or asks for it. I believe you'd help anyone who asked for it, which is rare as the Habbo section contains a lot of cocky people who if you ask for help, either ignore you or laugh in your face because you can't do it. I don't believe that you'd do stuff like that, you'd get on with your work and you would try to do your job as good as you can for the section, keeping it clean and all that needs to be done.

+1 from me, you're a mature guy, I'd like to see you working along side Aaron, he's a good guy too.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your releases where helpful as where your record doesn't go against you.. +1 from me..
0fftopic: how do i clean my record and help?

Back