Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Infestation / The WarZ Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Well, as from the title I'm applying for moderator, for the WarZ section. Here's some information about me. My name is Corbin Titus, I'm 16 years old, and joined RaGEZONE in the May of 2013, for the sole purpose of WarZ developments. I remember for a week straight, during exams, I didn't sleep or anything tying to get my own private server up for WarZ, during exams! I've been mainly in the section since.

I feel like I would make an amazing moderator in that section, because, that's were I first started in RaGEZONE, and programming in general. It's a type of home to me, and f788 will always have a special place in me. I also have contributed a fair amount in that section, including released, tutorials, and helping noobies out in the Help section, and just contributing a lot more than our current moderators do in that section.

Some of my strong points are I'm a very, very fast learner, I have strong dedication to finding out how to do something, and I do very well under super stressful situations. (Not only on the internet, but in real life as well!)

Now, I know some people on my profile will notice I have had some infractions given to me in the past. Some were reversed, but some I genuinely deserved. All of them have expired, and actually have helped me get a better understanding of the rules, by receiving infractions, I know when it's necessary to give other people infractions, but keeping sympathy for the noobs as well.

I do have previous moderator experience on forums, as I have ran my WarZ forums for my servers, so I do have experience in a "mindset" of a moderator / admin, and the actual physical tool set as well.

Also, my Skype is m70b1jr_1, if there's any specific information you guys need to know, I'll gladly add it into the thread!

- Sincerely, m70b1jr. Remember. Dank memes guys :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im vote to you moderator
you is a exlent programmer and have a great support in section.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Honestly, if anyone deserves moderator in the Infestation/WarZ section it's Corbin. I've been on the I:SS section since February 2014, and this guy here has released tons of stuff, not to be greedy, but to help the community (Even how bad it's gotten) and usually responds to peoples posts in the help section quite allot.

plz make him mod he isn't power hungry like these other I:SS "Mods" who infraction people for just breathing air..

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not here to vote. But I do would like to note that you definitely should pay more attention to stickied topics on the forum. (Referring to the Merchant Zone where the titles are quite straight forward)

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
We aren't actually looking for another moderator for the section as the current moderators are handling the section just fine. However you have 11 infractions/Warnings in the last 8 months or so and I am sure you have ended up infraction banned (I may be wrong). At the current time I don't believe you have the professionalism to keep your cool when it is needed, I have seen many of your posts insulting users, because they are struggling or aren't as educated in English or other reasons.

So my vote is a no

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We aren't actually looking for another moderator for the section as the current moderators are handling the section just fine. However you have 11 infractions/Warnings in the last 8 months or so and I am sure you have ended up infraction banned (I may be wrong). At the current time I don't believe you have the professionalism to keep your cool when it is needed, I have seen many of your posts insulting users, because they are struggling or aren't as educated in English or other reasons.

So my vote is a no

Some of your moderators (I'm not going to name who) aren't "handling it fine". I bet 75% of his infractions are false/stupid. I've gotten infractions for LITERALLY helping someone in the help section, but apparently I'm "Supposed to report a post i find wrong", which i didn't find wrong and didn't report it, so i got an Infraction... like seriously control your mods, or get some new ones that don't hand out the infraction hammer for simply exsisting.

I think my vote is a yes pls we need no abusive modzz.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Some of your moderators (I'm not going to name who) aren't "handling it fine". I bet 75% of his infractions are false/stupid. I've gotten infractions for LITERALLY helping someone in the help section, but apparently I'm "Supposed to report a post i find wrong", which i didn't find wrong and didn't report it, so i got an Infraction... like seriously control your mods, or get some new ones that don't hand out the infraction hammer for simply exsisting.

I think my vote is a yes pls we need no abusive modzz.

I have infracted him myself and seen it for my own eyes what he has said to other users. If you class him as non abusive, then I would like to quote one of his posts
go learn English foreigner piece of poop.
if this isn't abusive then I don't know what is.

If you have a problem with one of my moderators then you should do what everyone else does, send a private message to the MMO supervisor... Me. So the issue can be dealt with

My point has been made so if you have any other issues PM me as this isn't the place to discuss such things and will end up deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back