Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application For KalOnline

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nick Name:
DjKrava

About Me:

Iam from Slovenia and i am 20 years old and i am active at kal online section for over 7 years.

Which section are you applying for?
KalOnline.

Why me?
I would appriciate an opportunity to be Moderator of a ragezone area I like working with,due to my years of experience in kal online development.

Why moderator?
Because KalOnline needs more active moderators so the game will get more attention from Ragezone members and future developers.

Experience
I was active on my brothers account in 2007 after that i made my own in 2008,when whole kalonline development was active and friendly,helpfull.Later in 2009 I had some problems with other members because I hate people who insult other people and speak about their grammar,I Learn alot here on Ragezone about development and learned more about the english language.I want to say my grammar is not the best, but I can assist members if they have problems and keeping the section spam/flaming free without a problem.

Infractions or bans?
I have some infractions about spamming without reason but nothing very important(everybody was spamming and i was just protecting few people back in 2011.

For more information you can pm me, I made the application based on previous applications.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DjKrava Has been in the KalOnline Community for 6 years now. for the first 3 years, he was very childish and very abrupt, iven sometimes insulting, but what can you expect from a 14 year old? he then took a break from the community for a while. Since his return he had AGED physically and MENTALLY, he is now a repected member of the community. (Iused to disslike DjKrava somewhat, we have had our differences, however now I feel he is one of the most oldest and EARNT the respect of the KalOnline section of RaGEZONE) He is also an active member of the forum, although he does not post much these days, he is observant and I notice, when I am checking every thread with a new post, so is he.

I am prepaired to help this once foe to become a decent mod for the Kal section, and help me smite those mighty flaming smiters... (I can't carry that fire extinguisher with me all the time you know.. it gets heavy...lol) Someone who is active. If he doesn't turn out to be a good mod, then blame it on my judgement.

As a few people who have ventureed into the Kal section "It's the worst section on RaGEZONE" NO IT'S NOT ... I think Krava deserves a chance to handle this, I NEVER thought I would be writing a recommendation for ANYONE in the Kal section ... LET ALONE DjKrava, but HERE I AM..lol

-If you get this Boy, and You let US down... I will NEVER forgive you!-

Not that I could use the help but a nice back up is always needed ^^

Reaction score
So... Krava is applying to become a moderator.

Of course people of early kal community will remember exactly what kind of troll krava was... but I guess that is in the past.

Why do you really want to become a moderator krava? Kalonline is... I wouldnt say dead, but generally not as active as it was in 2005/2006. And the community is really well monitored by Kallyanna, she is very active and ... crazy.. anyways...

The community doesn't really need a 2nd moderator. But if Kally needs a fellow mod in that section, then by all means.

Regardless my vote is NEUTRAL.

~ Jangan

Back