Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application | Luna Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
The "Luna Online" section appears to have lost it stability, and from my point of view, it has been abandoned by previous moderators.

I'm willing to become a moderator, to offer more information and help.

Full Name: Dakota Garcia

Age: 15, and yes I do realize I'm younger compared to most of the current Moderators.

Birthday: Sep. 18th

My Location: Emporia, KS

Email: 2coregamersproductions@gmail.com

About me: I'm no more than the ordinary person, I work 8+ hours at a computer shop as a computer technician, working with our customers and on our servers. At times, I have to manage our shop by myself, and I'd like to say that I'm very successful with talking with people, and giving them a good experience. On a more personal level, I'm skilled in some programming and 3D modeling, but nothing too serious.

Why am I applying?:
Ragezone has always been a great use of my time, and has taught me a lot about MMO's. I've always been active in the Luna Online Section, providing all the information that I can give, and I really do enjoy seeing my fellow gamers, programmers, and friends working hard to get what they want.

Experience: Previously working on EQ2 Emulator, along with creating a Luna Online server.

If you require more information, please ask me.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I believe you have to have been a member on RaGEZONE for at least a year to apply for a moderation position, not overly sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back