Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Luna Online Section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello. I'd like to apply for a Luna Online Moderator Application.

Name: Jakub Railez
Nick Name(s): MrSunny, IceKing

Contributions:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f545/luna-files-961545/ My files I used for my private server
http://forum.ragezone.com/f546/make-luna-plus-server-961645/
I help around the forum.

Experience:
I've had a lot of experience with forums especially vBull.
I also have a lot of experience with the game. I've been with Luna since the Open Beta all the way until it got shut down. I have experience with all classes

Other Info:
I'm really active on the forum and I'm on every day weather I'm at home or not. can also keep the forum cleaned up. I'm great at working with others and helping people out. I also want to help bring life back to the section like pokchop1 is.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A big part of applying for moderator over a section is having contributed to the section you are applying for, you said yourself that you really have not contributed yet but you plan on it. Unfortunately that isn't really going to help your chances of becoming a moderator out, because I'm sure as you know, anybody can simply say they are going to do something and then not do it.

My advice would've been to wait on making the application until you've released a few things and contributed a bit more. Then you could have said, "I have contributed quite a bit and I plan on contributing even more in the near future" and your chances would have been increased! But since right now you have not contributed anything I think that is a huge downside.

After viewing your posts I also see that you aren't that active. You aren't inactive, but to be frank you aren't nearly as active as you should be if you want to be a moderator over that section. Your last thread before this was 2 weeks ago, and your posts have 1-2 day gaps in between them. Moderators are (obviously) required to be active, along with helpful and contributory.

If you really want the moderator position, then take some initiative and prove it. Increase your activity, make some more contributions, help as many people out as you can and get to know the community of the section you want to moderate. If you can manage to accomplish those simple requirements than you should have no problem becoming a moderator. Goodluck.

Back