Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application: MapleStory

Reaction score
Hello first off I would like to say ahead of time, thank you for reading. Anyways lets get to it.

About Myself:

Well first off, my name is David. However I wish to go by religion.
As well as I am 19.

Section you're applying for:

Tis' the MapleStory section.

Contributions/Activity:

I don't really have any to be honest. I have been playing MapleStory since about 2010. I have a lot of experience with the game. I did not join RaGEZONE until 2013, via request of a fellow friend. I don't have any releases, however I am able to help out in the WZ Editing section, as I am always in that section more than any other. However my last thread I have posted in that section was a help thread, but was not releated to the WZ section part I had previously thought.

Moderator Experience:

I have been apart of multiple forums over the past years. Been a moderator/administrator for vBulletin and Xenforo. I currently have a personal forum up made from Xenforo. My knowledge of the ModCP/AdminCP is very highly based and comes easy to me. I can moderate very easily, yet it is also very basic. Anyone can do it, with the right know-how.

Recent Infractions/Warnings:

The most recent one I got was a warning from Lewis for not adding a tag to the front of a thread I posted in the Video Section. As well as one from Kreeate a long time ago.

Other Information:

Now I know I haven't been online recently, due to personal issues; moving houses and such. However I am back and going strong!

Now I realize that Fraysa has also applied, and a better qualified person to become moderator than myself, but what would I be if I saw a chance to become the moderator I want to be in the section I love. Which is why I am posting this tonight.

Now why me?

The reason why you should choose me to be a MapleStory Moderator is because I have the technical know-how to properly send infractions and warnings with the information behind me to back up every single one. I don't really send reports when I should, but when I do see something I should report I make a note of it in my mind mentally, however I should report 'em.

Thank you for reading my application once again, have a good day/night!

-reliGON

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This guy is a veteran maple player. He used to be a GM on the ToyStory servers so he had to deal with lots of different types of people. He is constantly checking up on the MapleStory section on a daily basis with a particular focus on the WZ section which doesn't seem to get too much attention, but every section counts. He has experience with servers and is starting to learn to code too.

Reaction score
Very true on that every section counts, which is why I am emphasizing myself on the Wz Editing section more than any other section because that is how I know I can help others out. Its not all about spoon-feeding people. Someone has to help people out so others can learn from them and their developments.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know you very well (i'm only just started to get to know people that are active in the section) But I doubt your knowledge over the community after reading your application. The fact that you do not have any contributions, contributes to this. People start treating you differently when you release something in the Maplestory sections. Since I've made a release there I've contantly been messaged with weird messages up to the point I got extremely discouraged.

But again, I don't know too much about you, just pointing some things out i've noticed after releasing in the MapleStory section.

On the other hand, I've checked some of your latest posts, and you are in fact kind, helpfull and active in the WZ editing section. That combined with the knowledge you have in managing forums, does make you a good candidate for this position.

Relatively you've not been a member on RZ that long, but i suppose 2 years of activity still ammounts for enough general experience with this community.

Again, don't take this as a verdict or anything, I'm merely pointing out things I notice and telling you what I think.

In order to improve your current, or future application(s), this would be my feedback:

The maplestory section has multiple times been called "one of those uncontrolled sections" if you browse other sections you can indeed see that there is a difference. It's not only about the technical know-how. The community is something you have to understand, and that is not clear within your application.

This is also the part where Fraysa shines in his application, my only real doubt I had after reading his application was because of the comments, a lot of people from the maplestory section seemed to have something against him related to some of his posts in the past.

I couldn't make a decision on whether or not to mod you even if my life depended on it.
Luckily I don't have to ;)

Wish you all the best, wonder what others have to say and am curious how this plays out.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have not done any research on your activity in the section you are applying for, but you don't seem like a jackass from the posts I have read by you, and you are active, so those are 2 positive attributes.

Your application itself is not bad by any means, but I do think it could be a little bit more... appealing, or captivating for lack of a better term. Just be patient and stay active in the section and you'll have a decision soon, best of luck.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Based solely on the situation in the section and your application.

There are enough mods from my point of view. With 0 contributions, it's just a flat out no from me, but maybe down the time line into the future you'd be a better candidate. It would just bug me if someone less qualified got it over others who are. No hate towards you intended (I'd pick you over Fraysa any day)

Back