Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application for Merchant Zone

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Mike.

I'm applying to be a moderator in the merchant zone.

About Me

I'm 18 years old, living in North Bay, Ontario. I'm a huge trader in popular marketplace websites, which gives me a great advantage in this section. Basically, I own my own marketplace site (just re-launched yesterday - hoping activity rises soon), and I was a moderator on Sythe.org for about a month before I got fed up with how it was run and resigned to run my own marketplace. Along with my experience moderating on Sythe, I've been a moderator on Ragezone three times in the past in Runescape, Portfolio, and Gamers' Hotspot.

Why I want this section

I'm a huge trader, I have experience banning scammers, looking into reports, and handling everything related to it. I also have tons of stuff that I sell/buy, and hopefully can help improve the sections activity. I'm well reputable on Sythe, with over 160 positive feedback (vouches).

Hopefully I can get some support and maybe be able to moderate on here again. This was the one forum I actually regret resigning from.

Sythe.org Feedback/Vouches:
Primody.com Feedback/Vouches:

Thanks & happy holidays!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It looks good. We might want to know more about the reasons you want to be a moderator on ragezone. Why ragezone?

Good day,
Worf.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks good. We might want to know more about the reasons you want to be a moderator on ragezone. Why ragezone?

Good day,
Worf.

As I already explained, Ragezone is the only forum I regret resigning from. It's a fun forum with a great community, and I think I can help the merchant zone out.

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with Mike, for what, five years now?

If there is someone you can trust - it's him.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very trustworthy, 10/10, and I would sure as hell bang. Good luck with your application.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You would get my vouch if there was no Mods in Merchant Zone, but Keith is right now Mod there with 3 Supervisors.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh... I don't think he was when I made this, that's why I made it. >.<

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seen you around the section. You seem dedicated, Vouch from me!

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If Keith ever needs assistance, please keep me in mind.

The real deal.
Reaction score
A few people have been moved to this section now; so i really don't think they're in need for another mod. But that's upto Dan.

Back