Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - MMORPG Extra Section

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Real Name - Lior Berko
Age - 24 (25 January 1990)
Contact details - skype: lo1997xd
Location - Israel

The section I am applying for is the MMORPG Extra Release

Why am I applying?
The main reason to applying is that I really think i can help and handle people problem offcurse to release content

Do I have any experience?
yes, i was modertor on big israel community i did קxcellent work in moderating

Activity
Becuse i work i have like 10 hours that i can be online a lot
but i here a lot of my time

Why did I join RaGEZONE?

I joint Ragezone because of the vast information I could learn here especialy within the Silkroad and GunZ section. After reading and learning I decided to take an active place in this comunity.

About me

I like to keep on learning new stuff. If I got into one topic I like, I cant stop learning ^^.
Else in my freetime I like to create/produce music just for fun.
I live in Israel and work as Waiter in a israel in hugh coffee network.

Hope you could get a little image of myself and hope you like it.

Thank you for reading.

CrystalCoder

Reaction score
A no from me, MMORPG Extra is a hard section to moderate, and seeing your past posts/lack of reporting (almost nothing), I don't see you fit for this section.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Real Name - Lior Berko
Age - 24 (25 January 1990)
Contact details - skype: lo1997xd
Location - Israel

The section I am applying for is the MMORPG Extra Release

Why am I applying?
The main reason to applying is that I really think i can help and handle people problem offcurse to release content

Do I have any experience?
yes, i was modertor on big israel community i did קxcellent work in moderating

Activity
Becuse i work i have like 10 hours that i can be online a lot
but i here a lot of my time

Why did I join RaGEZONE?

I joint Ragezone because of the vast information I could learn here especialy within the Silkroad and GunZ section. After reading and learning I decided to take an active place in this comunity.

About me

I like to keep on learning new stuff. If I got into one topic I like, I cant stop learning ^^.
Else in my freetime I like to create/produce music just for fun.
I live in Israel and work as Waiter in a israel in hugh coffee network.

Hope you could get a little image of myself and hope you like it.

Thank you for reading.

CrystalCoder

There are enough current mods in that section atm, however (even tho that is not one of my sections) I believe if you keep being active in your communities that you enjoy and venture out, visit the outerworld, get a bit more noticed.

also try bringing somthing to your communities that you love that you are missing, there may be perhaps a consideration in the future for one of the sections that you are active in at some point if a moderator position comes up.

Also...another tip, be active in the help sections of each section you like, help people, dnt troll (even if you REALLY WANT TO!), and make yourself known as a valuble member of your sections that you are most active in :)

I hope these tips help and bring you luck :)

PS - i didnt know the repoert button existed untill i became a mod.. i spammed pms to ec=very mod i knew at the time xD

Back