Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - MU Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I decided that I will post Moderator Application for MU Online section since you are looking for new one. I will start with some personal information.

Name: Jakub
Languages: English, Slovak, Czech, little German
Contact Information: Skype (in profile)
Current Job: Student of Information Technologies

Why I am applying for this section?
I was playing MU Online since 2004, now last 4 years I am in touch with MU only as administrator, si I think I have enough experiences from both sides - as player and also as administrator.

Moderator Experiences
I have experiences with moderating my own forums since 2011, I stared with phpBB, later I switched to IP.Board. But I have also a little experiences with vBulletin systems.

Contribution to MU Online Section
I was active in Help section for a long time, I helped a lot of people with different problems - setuping server, configurating files and websites, SQL issues etc. I am also active in Release section where I released some stuff - MUCore modules and templates, I was also working with some other guys on MU Online server files (IA Julia).

Activity
I am active every day several hours on RaGEZONE forums so I think I will be usefull for you as Moderator.

Infractions
I don't have any infraction points now. In the past I received warning for spamming and selling something not in Merchant section.

I think that's all what you need, if not, just contact me or reply to this topic, I will answer all questions.

It doesn't matter, how you will decide, I will be always active on RaGEZONE.

Best regards,
jacubb

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You think that I lack maturity and professionalism, but the same thing I can write about you. Or VIP members have special board rules? They can do what they want to do? OK than.

People who have a subscription or in the case you are talking about, VIP don't have different rules to others. Yes they do have a higher amount of infractions needed before getting infraction banned however having a subscription (VIP or others) doesn't make you any different from any other users on the forum and that include any staff members of ragezone, everyone one is equal and treated the same. There has been a VIP fraction banned in the past weeks so there is an example for you that shows VIP don't have different rules.

Reaction score
Hello jacubb,
Nice application.

I just wanted to remind you that people are always like that , some of them try to test you and if they won't like you they will not vouch for you.
Its not about vouching to be honest, but its about what are your reactions going to tell. If i was you i would answer only to moderators/admins questions since they are who choose the mods to be.

Good luck :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Big G was just infraction banned and he has the VIP.

Anyways, I just wanted to say you have good English skills but you still need a little work on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back