• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Moderator Application - MU Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello ,
Lets start my interview

Nickname: Dope Boy One
Date of Birth: 31/12/1993
Join date: Join Date 19-02-12 (i have an old account on 2005 but a crap name)
Contact Information: dopeboyone@gmail.com skype: onegr.mylast
Languages: English,Greek, (a few of German-Russian really few)
Current Job: Mu Online Server and i'm also Working on internet cafe..
Now BRB MU is more on my hands,before a year i worked with other admin too,but now im the head.

I have too much time because i'm always on PC cause of internet cafe and Mu Online server,

Why am I applying for this section?
True? I've always wanted to be Moderator on RZ,i'm always watching Mu Online server and Report the Wrong Topics without correct rules,also i've tried some post for Mu Community and what we can to improve it,also what opinions about servers statistics e.t.c , a little help on Help section also they helped me alot there too.

Activity on RZ:
As i sayd before i've tried to make some inteligent topics to help/improve on the Mu Online Section,
i'm active on Mu Online Servers too and like most of the time i make reports of the wrong topics i've already told it. And General im active on Mu Online 95% of RZ forum.

Contributions:
For the time i'm fixing some things on My Season2 files,some templates and skins for release but is not ready yet,and some other stuffs. Not such a big things but still is..

Experience:
Now have a Server,Dedicated,Forum and small forum for mu help-links (not payment website)
i've worked on Mu Online teams like TheGame with 550 online+ and Forum also.
Dota2GRC Moderator,NoobwarsMu-Portal Gmes old Moderator,THEWEBTR SubAdministrator.THEWEB GR SubAdministrator
Played Mu Online for 10-11 Years now the half year i was Administrator- Moderator on many Popular server's (i can type the names of the most servers) i've creating Season 1 & 2 & 3 Server's the last 5-6 years i had also a team and i know how to manage them.The timeframe given to me, always helping the players via TeamViewer, Forum and PM's,i can't say i'm the Best because noone is best...But i'm always trying to improve my self and my work.
I was waiting along for this position of Moderator and i hope i can be there and try my best.

Other things:
I don't like Big words..and especialy when is too many Lies...People always say lies to take Reputation,Fame also to take even this place..This is it..

Thank you for the Chance...any other question is approved :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its a no for me. Based on the fact you have 0 contribution to ragezone & ragezone-mu section.

You should consider contributing to your section before applying.

~ Jangan

Thanks for your time :)

btw i especially wanna work on the sections Mu Online Server- Request for Rename e.t.c
i've already made many reports,and i think i can handle it about pm and help each one step by step.

thanks again

Reaction score
Thanks for your time :)

btw i especially wanna work on the sections Mu Online Server- Request for Rename e.t.c
i've already made many reports,and i think i can handle it about pm and help each one step by step.

thanks again

Well, I modified my post.

You are a very interesting person... I am interested in the outcome of this thread.

Best of wishes and good luck to you
~ Jangan

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You are a very interesting person... I am interested in the outcome of this thread.

~ Jangan

He atleast doesn't get mad for constructive critism, or simply against "test"

that's a good start to become moderator, however we are not the judges, we can only help.

I observe MuO section since years (dis my second acc), i have seen lot of trolls, leechers, and wanna-be pro s-kids,

If you ask me about Dope, what i remember he was always (or atleast tried to be) a good guy, hes mature,
and even he didnt contributed much (except help section, and possibly reports), i think he deserve a chance.

Good luck.

Reaction score

~ Jangan

i appreciate it,thanks for your good words :)

He atleast doesn't get mad for constructive critism, or simply against "test"

that's a good start to become moderator, however we are not the judges, we can only help.

I observe MuO section since years (dis my second acc), i have seen lot of trolls, leechers, and wanna-be pro s-kids,

If you ask me about Dope, what i remember he was always (or atleast tried to be) a good guy, hes mature,
and even he didnt contributed much (except help section, and possibly reports), i think he deserve a chance.

Good luck.

Thank you 4FUNer,well i had alot of work to do with army and also with my Mu Server,also some more serious business and I was a little behind in Mu Online news,well i love to try more n' more..

Reaction score
Really PH3X thanks for the support,but calm down dude i just make the application maybe i dont have even a chance..
if you believe on something so much u can PM me,i mean don't destroy your image on RZ,what Not4You can say about it..?
Again really thanks for the support but is not so easy this things,even a moderator is hard...Super mod even harder,with this way your earn enemys
be carefull dude <3

edited: sec reply started cause i have to answer a reply,but now is deleted.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if my opinion matters at this, but i have met and played with Dope in various MU servers and i remember him as a good guy always willing to help, even on the most "common-stupid" questions a new player might have that seem like a joke to MU veterans. Its a rare skill that shows patience, understanding and willingness to help.

Ive also noticed him helping/providing feedback on MU Online server section, he is helping with the rules and tries to do his best. He seems to lack experience and contribution but he should deffo get a chance to prove himself, he seems eager, ambitious and judging from his replies and reactions to constructive critisism i feel he can be an asset. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back